1. What point of view does the author use?
2. What did Robyn have with her when she first arrived in Alice?
A dog, six dollars and a small suitcase.
3. How long did Robyn's pure, uncomplicated confidence last, telling her that she had done something correct for a change?
4. What was Robyn's goal in Alice?
To procure and train wild camels.
5. What is a camel's only natural enemy?
6. What was Robyn's first impression of Alice?
Its architectural ugliness.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)