|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 'A person preferring safety, comfort, illusion, to the hazards and adventures of revolution.' What is this phrase from Chapter 5 a definition of?
(a) A classless society.
2. What is a camel's only natural enemy?
3. Which of the camels was responsible for their escape in Chapter 4?
4. What did Robyn suffer from during her dress rehearsal and pre-meeting with the Americans in Chapter 5?
(a) The flu.
(b) Severe stage fright.
(c) A cold.
(d) A bout of pneumonia.
5. What had been going on for the past 160 years between the Aboriginal people and the Australian government?
(a) Undeclared war.
(b) Peace talks.
(c) Slavery as in the Old South of the USA.
(d) Fair trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which season did Robyn decide to leave for the actual journey?
2. What did Robyn have to throw into Kate's neck, as ordered by the vet?
3. What led Robyn to have a very long and tense afternoon in Chapter 10?
4. Who called Eddie "Jacky-Jacky" in Chapter 9?
5. What was the closest thing to a Zen statement to come out of Australia concerning the baby camel, Goliath?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)