|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robyn find on the third day in the bush that was not on her map?
(a) An inn.
(b) A swamp.
(c) A road.
(d) A settlement.
2. When did Zelly decide to give birth?
(a) At the end of her journey.
(b) While Robyn was exhausted.
(c) While Robyn was away on holiday.
(d) In the middle of the night.
3. What had Robyn been looking forward to seeing for many years, in Chapter 7?
(a) Ayers Rock.
(b) The Olgas.
(c) Redbank Gorge.
(d) Wild camels.
4. Who was Peter Latz?
(a) An anthropologist.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) An ethnobotanist.
5. Who did Robyn meet on the road in Chapter 11, thinking they might be bush people?
(a) The popular press.
(c) Her friend, Jen.
(d) Aboriginal tribesmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Robyn arrange to meet up with Jenny and Toly in Chapter 5?
2. Which of the camels was responsible for their escape in Chapter 4?
3. What insect lived in the Basso's Farm home that Robyn detested the most?
4. What was it about the visiting politico in Chapter 5 that Robyn was so jealous of?
5. Who did Robyn develop a close friendship with in Chapter 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)