|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to destroy Robyn's tent, forcing her back into Kurt's home?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A hailstorm.
(d) Strong lightning.
2. What was the actual nature of Wallera Ranch?
(a) It was a watering hole.
(b) It was an Aboriginal reservation.
(c) It was a university outlet.
(d) It was a cattle ranch.
3. In what way did Robyn have to adjust to Eddie?
(a) The sleepless nights.
(b) His hectic schedule.
(c) To his leisurely pace.
(d) His loud comments.
4. What did Robyn consider taking money from National Geographic to be?
(a) A sell-out.
(b) Newfound freedom.
(c) The best luck she ever had.
5. What was it about the visiting politico in Chapter 5 that Robyn was so jealous of?
(a) His high I.Q.
(b) His job.
(c) His new clothing.
(d) His wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Robyn, when were photographers most brave?
2. What was able to snap Robyn out of her depression in Chapter 4?
3. Who was Slim Dusty?
4. What was there in the Alice that sounded just like a camel bell, often fooling Robyn?
5. What point of view does the author use?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)