|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robyn suffer from during her dress rehearsal and pre-meeting with the Americans in Chapter 5?
(a) A cold.
(b) Severe stage fright.
(c) A bout of pneumonia.
(d) The flu.
2. How did Mrs. Liddle explain the strangeness of a deserted Aboriginal camp in Chapter 7?
(a) Wild camels.
(b) Renegade tourists.
3. What surprise did Rick have for Robyn in Chapter 7?
(b) New camels.
(d) A ring.
4. How did the local folklore claim to make people fall in love with the Alice?
(a) Seeing the Todd River flow three times.
(b) Stepping into Alice Springs.
(c) Purchasing a boomerang.
(d) Seeing the range for the first time.
5. How much did Robyn eat in the mornings while on the trail in Chapter 6?
(a) Not very much.
(b) Enough to last through to dinner.
(c) Much more than the camels.
(d) At least four courses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Robyn to sit on the riverbank and weep for 30 minutes in Chapter 4?
2. How did Robyn and Eddie communicate?
3. Who was Peter Latz?
4. What had Robyn been looking forward to seeing for many years, in Chapter 7?
5. What was the section of the pub Robyn worked in?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)