|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Robyn been looking forward to seeing for many years, in Chapter 7?
(a) Ayers Rock.
(b) Redbank Gorge.
(c) The Olgas.
(d) Wild camels.
2. Why did Robyn enjoy Aboriginal children?
(a) They obeyed everyone.
(b) They spoke like adults.
(c) Their English was perfect.
(d) They never whined.
3. How did Robyn treat her camels while traveling in the bush?
(a) Like any other animal.
(c) Like porcelain.
(d) With little regard.
4. When Robyn and the photographer, Rick, went their separate ways in Chapter 5, where did they arrange to meet again on Robyn's trail?
(a) Docker River.
(b) Ayers Rock.
(c) Alice Springs.
(d) Wallera Ranch.
5. Why was the man who sold the camels to Robyn in Chapter 4 so upset, even after the deal was made?
(a) He realized he undersold them.
(b) The camels continued to stray onto his land.
(c) He missed the camel, Dookie, too much.
(d) The man had not learned enough from Robyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was one of the most successful Aboriginal communities in the territory?
2. Who lived in Basso's Farm?
3. What insect lived in the Basso's Farm home that Robyn detested the most?
4. Who were Alcoota, Kate and Zeleika?
5. What did Rick talk Robyn into doing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)