|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the section of the pub Robyn worked in?
(a) The Saloon Bar.
(b) The Inner Bar.
(c) The Lounge Bar.
(d) The Pool Room.
2. What did Toly and Jenny build for Robyn behind Basso's?
(a) A large holding yard.
(b) A flower bed.
(c) A vegetable garden.
(d) A serenity area.
3. What do camels' feces resemble?
(a) Large mounds of rocks.
(b) Long worms.
(c) Neat round little pebbles.
4. What was able to snap Robyn out of her depression in Chapter 4?
(b) Talking to Kurt.
(c) The arrival of a friend.
(d) Riding her camel, Kate.
5. What was the only type of job the Aborigine child was likely to get upon finishing school?
(a) Owning a business.
(b) Itinerant station work.
(c) Corporation work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the Aborigines referred to by the girl Robyn shared a tent with?
2. What did Robyn own in order to keep herself protected, as a woman who lived alone?
3. Who did Dookie try to kill in Chapter 4?
4. What was Zelika's nature?
5. During which season did Robyn decide to leave for the actual journey?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)