|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the local folklore claim to make people fall in love with the Alice?
(a) Stepping into Alice Springs.
(b) Seeing the range for the first time.
(c) Purchasing a boomerang.
(d) Seeing the Todd River flow three times.
2. How did Robyn end up living at Basso's Farm?
(a) The previous tenants moved out.
(b) She married the owner.
(c) Kurt sent her there.
(d) She hid in the basement.
3. Who provided Robyn with a tent to live in so she could have more privacy?
(b) The tenants of Basso's Farm.
(c) Her sister.
4. Who was Blue?
(a) Kurt's youngest camel.
(b) Robyn's car.
(c) A pet camel.
(d) Gladdy's old dog.
5. What point of view does the author use?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) First person.
(d) Multiple points of view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ada do to a boyfriend who was emptying a can of petrol into the dust?
2. 'A person preferring safety, comfort, illusion, to the hazards and adventures of revolution.' What is this phrase from Chapter 5 a definition of?
3. Who was Julie, introduced in Chapter 4?
4. Where did Ada Baxter live?
5. Who lived in Basso's Farm?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)