|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Sallay's wife?
2. Whose needs did Kurt believe must come first?
(c) The camels'.
3. What was able to snap Robyn out of her depression in Chapter 4?
(a) Riding her camel, Kate.
(c) The arrival of a friend.
(d) Talking to Kurt.
4. What did Robyn have with her when she first arrived in Alice?
(a) A dog, six dollars and two suitcases.
(b) Two dogs, six dollars and a large suitcase.
(c) A dog, six dollars and a small suitcase.
(d) Sixty dollars, a cat and a tote bag.
5. What was the only type of job the Aborigine child was likely to get upon finishing school?
(b) Itinerant station work.
(c) Owning a business.
(d) Corporation work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Robyn's goal in Alice?
2. Who did Dookie try to kill in Chapter 4?
3. What insect lived in the Basso's Farm home that Robyn detested the most?
4. What type of land surrounds Alice?
5. What is a camel's kicking radius?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)