|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did nearly everyone warn Robyn about?
(a) Camping with the Aborigines.
(b) Getting to know any blacks.
(c) Working with camels.
(d) Staying with local people.
2. What happened to destroy Robyn's tent, forcing her back into Kurt's home?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) Strong lightning.
(c) A hailstorm.
(d) A hurricane.
3. How did the local folklore claim to make people fall in love with the Alice?
(a) Purchasing a boomerang.
(b) Seeing the Todd River flow three times.
(c) Seeing the range for the first time.
(d) Stepping into Alice Springs.
4. What was wrong with Kate in Chapter 3?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She had blood poisoning.
(c) She had a toothache.
(d) She broke her knee.
5. How did Kurt refer to the tourists?
(a) The terrorists.
(b) The town friends.
(c) The bloody idiots.
(d) The good people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zelika's nature?
2. Who provided Robyn with a tent to live in so she could have more privacy?
3. What was Robyn's goal in Alice?
4. What did Robyn own in order to keep herself protected, as a woman who lived alone?
5. What did Robyn coldly contemplate doing one night when she slept over at Gladdy's house in Chapter 4?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)