|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Robyn emotional support at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What did Robyn write home, as a joke, to indicate what types of animals she was training?
(a) WIld camels.
(b) Feral dogs.
(d) Giant cockroaches.
3. What did Robyn have with her when she first arrived in Alice?
(a) Sixty dollars, a cat and a tote bag.
(b) Two dogs, six dollars and a large suitcase.
(c) A dog, six dollars and two suitcases.
(d) A dog, six dollars and a small suitcase.
4. What was wrong with Kate in Chapter 3?
(a) She had blood poisoning.
(b) She had a toothache.
(c) She broke her knee.
(d) She was pregnant.
5. What point of view does the author use?
(a) Multiple points of view.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Robyn's pure, uncomplicated confidence last, telling her that she had done something correct for a change?
2. Nancy was introduced in Chapter 2. Who was she?
3. What type of land surrounds Alice?
4. What did Robyn own in order to keep herself protected, as a woman who lived alone?
5. What happened to destroy Robyn's tent, forcing her back into Kurt's home?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)