|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Robyn's goal in Alice?
(a) To write a book about camel taming.
(b) To work for a summer in the desert.
(c) To procure and train wild camels.
(d) To travel Australia by rail.
2. How old was Joanie?
3. Where did Robyn get a job her second day in Alice?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A pub.
(c) A train depot.
(d) A tourist company.
4. What was the most economically successful and well-organized camp in town?
(a) Todd Camp.
(b) Camp Dora.
(c) Mt. Nancy.
(d) Camp Cook.
5. What was the "dog window" in some Northern Territory bars?
(a) An entrance for customers' dogs.
(b) The area in which women were served.
(c) The cashier's payment window.
(d) A back window where liquor was sold to blacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robyn write home, as a joke, to indicate what types of animals she was training?
2. How did Robyn end up living at Basso's Farm?
3. Nancy was introduced in Chapter 2. Who was she?
4. What did Robyn's pet crow, Akhnaton, do that became increasingly annoying to her?
5. What was the section of the pub Robyn worked in?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)