|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Robyn's dog?
2. What did Robyn have with her when she first arrived in Alice?
(a) A dog, six dollars and a small suitcase.
(b) A dog, six dollars and two suitcases.
(c) Two dogs, six dollars and a large suitcase.
(d) Sixty dollars, a cat and a tote bag.
3. What type of land surrounds Alice?
4. What made Robyn decide that the second person she visited was not the right person to learn from?
(a) His wife was difficult.
(b) He was mean and cursed at her.
(c) He was too easygoing.
(d) His animals were fighting.
5. Who drove Robyn out to meet Sallay Mahomet?
(a) A tourist guide.
(b) A geologist.
(c) An animal trainer.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the modern-day manifestation of the Australian male?
2. Where did Robyn get a job her second day in Alice?
3. What did Kurt take a strange pleasure in watching Robyn do?
4. What was the "dog window" in some Northern Territory bars?
5. How did the local folklore claim to make people fall in love with the Alice?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)