|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What point of view does the author use?
(a) Multiple points of view.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person.
2. What did Kurt take a strange pleasure in watching Robyn do?
(b) Get bitten by the camels.
(d) Get callusses.
3. What was the section of the pub Robyn worked in?
(a) The Lounge Bar.
(b) The Saloon Bar.
(c) The Pool Room.
(d) The Inner Bar.
4. What was expected of Robyn in her first eight months working for Kurt?
(a) Clean house.
(b) To spy on Kurt's camel saddle designs.
(c) To watch Kurt and learn.
(d) To follow and pick up after the camels all day.
5. How long did Robyn's pure, uncomplicated confidence last, telling her that she had done something correct for a change?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Ten seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of land surrounds Alice?
2. What became the last straw for Robyn, leading her to leave her job at the pub?
3. Whose needs did Kurt believe must come first?
4. How were the Aborigines referred to by the girl Robyn shared a tent with?
5. What did Robyn tell Gladdy her feelings were about the town so far?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)