|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robyn own in order to keep herself protected, as a woman who lived alone?
(a) Sharp knives.
(b) Attack dogs.
(c) A wedding ring.
2. What did Robyn suffer from during her dress rehearsal and pre-meeting with the Americans in Chapter 5?
(a) The flu.
(b) A bout of pneumonia.
(c) Severe stage fright.
(d) A cold.
3. What did Robyn have with her when she first arrived in Alice?
(a) Sixty dollars, a cat and a tote bag.
(b) A dog, six dollars and a small suitcase.
(c) Two dogs, six dollars and a large suitcase.
(d) A dog, six dollars and two suitcases.
4. What was the name of Sallay's wife?
5. Which was one of the most successful Aboriginal communities in the territory?
(a) The Alice.
(b) Basso's Farm.
(d) The Nelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Diggity's all-consuming passion?
2. What did Robyn find to be the most excruciating thing to cope with, both before and after her trip?
3. Who did Dookie try to kill in Chapter 4?
4. What is a camel's only natural enemy?
5. Who came into the pub to try and talk Robyn into coming back to him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)