|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Joanie?
2. How did the local folklore claim to make people fall in love with the Alice?
(a) Seeing the Todd River flow three times.
(b) Seeing the range for the first time.
(c) Stepping into Alice Springs.
(d) Purchasing a boomerang.
3. Where did Robyn arrange to meet up with Jenny and Toly in Chapter 5?
(a) Docker River.
(b) Alice Springs.
(c) Wallera Ranch.
(d) Redbank Gorge.
4. What did the Aboriginals call Ayers Rock?
(b) Rocky Mount.
(c) Uru Glens.
(d) Ayers Springs.
5. Who was Slim Dusty?
(a) An actor.
(b) A ranch hand.
(c) A rock star.
(d) A country-western singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ada Baxter live?
2. What did Robyn replenish when she arrived at the station, at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Which camel was unequivocally the leader of Robyn's pack?
4. What type of terrain do camels find it very difficult to handle?
5. What did Kurt insist on helping Robyn get, which turned out to not be worth the effort?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)