|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was expected of Robyn in her first eight months working for Kurt?
(a) To spy on Kurt's camel saddle designs.
(b) To watch Kurt and learn.
(c) To follow and pick up after the camels all day.
(d) Clean house.
2. How did Kurt refer to the tourists?
(a) The terrorists.
(b) The bloody idiots.
(c) The town friends.
(d) The good people.
3. Who provided Robyn with a tent to live in so she could have more privacy?
(b) The tenants of Basso's Farm.
(c) Her sister.
4. What was Zelika's nature?
(a) Quiet and fearful.
(b) Lovely and gentle.
5. Nancy was introduced in Chapter 2. Who was she?
(a) Sallay's wife.
(b) Another camel trainer.
(c) Robyn's sister.
(d) Robyn's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robyn have with her when she first arrived in Alice?
2. What did Robyn have to throw into Kate's neck, as ordered by the vet?
3. What point of view does the author use?
4. Who came into the pub to try and talk Robyn into coming back to him?
5. What ultimately happened to Clivie in Chapter 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)