|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provided Robyn with a tent to live in so she could have more privacy?
(a) The tenants of Basso's Farm.
(d) Her sister.
2. What do camels' feces resemble?
(a) Large mounds of rocks.
(c) Neat round little pebbles.
(d) Long worms.
3. What was expected of Robyn in her first eight months working for Kurt?
(a) To watch Kurt and learn.
(b) Clean house.
(c) To follow and pick up after the camels all day.
(d) To spy on Kurt's camel saddle designs.
4. What made Robyn decide that the second person she visited was not the right person to learn from?
(a) He was too easygoing.
(b) His animals were fighting.
(c) He was mean and cursed at her.
(d) His wife was difficult.
5. Who gave Robyn emotional support at the end of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with Kate in Chapter 3?
2. What was the only type of job the Aborigine child was likely to get upon finishing school?
3. What part of Zeleika's body became infected in Chapter 3?
4. Where did Robyn get a job her second day in Alice?
5. What was Robyn's goal in Alice?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)