|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robyn coldly contemplate doing one night when she slept over at Gladdy's house in Chapter 4?
(a) Killing Kurt.
(b) Harming Gladdy.
(c) Going home.
(d) Committing suicide.
2. What did a visiting politico accuse Robyn of being?
(a) A bourgeois individualist.
(b) A conservative party member.
(c) A communist.
(d) Too liberal.
3. What did someone give to Robyn just before she headed out to find her lost camels in Chapter 5?
(a) A carton of cigarettes.
(b) A new camel.
(c) A vial of snake bite antidote.
(d) A pamphlet on the symptoms of dying of thirst.
4. What did Robyn replenish when she arrived at the station, at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Camel medicine.
5. The Aboriginals called Robyn "kungka rama-rama" in Chapter 6. What does this mean?
(a) Spirit of adventure.
(b) Wise one.
(c) Crazy woman.
(d) White woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robyn find to be the most excruciating thing to cope with, both before and after her trip?
2. Where did Ada Baxter live?
3. Who was Julie, introduced in Chapter 4?
4. Who was Blue?
5. Who lived in Basso's Farm?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)