|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Robyn receive from National Geographic?
(a) Forty thousand dollars.
(b) Forty dollars.
(c) Four hundred dollars.
(d) Four thousand dollars.
2. What unexpected thing did Sallay discover about Zeleika?
(a) She was about to die.
(b) She had blood poisoning.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She was uncontrollable.
3. What did a visiting politico accuse Robyn of being?
(a) A conservative party member.
(b) A communist.
(c) A bourgeois individualist.
(d) Too liberal.
4. What did sleeping next to someone connote in Pitjantjara?
(a) Breaking the laws.
5. What was one of Glendle's failures at Pipalyatjara?
(a) Wholemeal flour introduction.
(b) Blood drives.
(c) Healing the ill.
(d) Speaking to the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Robyn emotional support at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What was wrong with Kate in Chapter 3?
3. What did Robyn do to Kate at the end of Chapter 3?
4. How did Robyn's obsession with Rick and anger at the Geographic begin to fade?
5. What was the only type of job the Aborigine child was likely to get upon finishing school?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)