|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robyn find to be the most excruciating thing to cope with, both before and after her trip?
(a) Training camels.
(b) Learning to make and fix things.
(c) The people.
(d) Lack of money.
2. What was it about the visiting politico in Chapter 5 that Robyn was so jealous of?
(a) His high I.Q.
(b) His job.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His new clothing.
3. What did Robyn promise to give Eddie once they reached Warburton?
(a) A rifle.
(c) A kiss.
4. What was the Pitjantjara's belief about who once traversed the earth?
(a) Ancestral beings.
(b) Those like themselves.
(d) White men.
5. What did Ada do to a boyfriend who was emptying a can of petrol into the dust?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Threw a bottle tequila at him.
(c) Struck him with an axe.
(d) Wrapped him in a blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a camel's kicking radius?
2. What did Robyn consider taking money from National Geographic to be?
3. How was Pipalyatjara different from many other settlements?
4. Who were Alcoota, Kate and Zeleika?
5. What was wrong with Kate in Chapter 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)