1. What point of view does the author use?
(a) Third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Multiple points of view.
(d) Second person.
2. What did Robyn have with her when she first arrived in Alice?
(a) A dog, six dollars and two suitcases.
(b) Sixty dollars, a cat and a tote bag.
(c) A dog, six dollars and a small suitcase.
(d) Two dogs, six dollars and a large suitcase.
3. How long did Robyn's pure, uncomplicated confidence last, telling her that she had done something correct for a change?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Ten seconds.
(d) Thirty days.
4. What was Robyn's goal in Alice?
(a) To write a book about camel taming.
(b) To procure and train wild camels.
(c) To work for a summer in the desert.
(d) To travel Australia by rail.
5. What is a camel's only natural enemy?
6. What was Robyn's first impression of Alice?
(a) The beauty of the homes.
(b) The lack of women.
(c) Its architectural ugliness.
(d) How deserted it was.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)