• Robyn Davidson planned to cross the deserts of Australia with camels and her dog on her own.
• She began her journey in Alice Springs, where she learned about camels from a rancher named Kurt.
• Kurt was violent and took advantage of Robyn's labor, and she ended up leaving his ranch.
• Robyn went back to working for Kurt a second time in order to learn as much as she could about camels and to end up getting some camels from him, according to a bargain they had made.
• Toward the end of Robyn's time of service, Kurt got lazier and lazier, leaving almost all of the work to her. She realized that he was hoping to drive her off so that he would never have to hold up his end of the bargain.
• Robyn left Kurt and Sallay, the Afghani camel breeder, offered to hire Robyn, and...
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)