Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens whenever Pauline's dressings are changed?
2. Why does Pauline feel no guilt over Napoleon's death?
3. Who moves into the empty houses?
4. Who takes the land money to pay the agent?
5. How many children does Sophie's husband already have?
Essay Topic 1
Describe and then discuss the night Fleur's second child is born. What happens to cause Fleur to go into premature labor? Is there significance to the fact that Pauline is present when Fleur goes into labor? What role does Pauline play in the life or death of the child?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Eli hunting the moose and Nanapush's "help." What sort of help does Nanapush offer Eli? How is this help similar to the help Nanapush gave Eli while trying to court Fleur?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the degradation of the land by the lumberjacks. How is their rape of the land symbolic?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)