|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fleur do when she learns what happened to Margaret?
2. What does Pauline call the people gathered on shore?
3. What does Father Damien want Nanapush to do?
4. What is Pauline wearing when her boat comes to shore?
5. What does Bernadette do when her children marry outside her wishes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the difficulties of introducing a new religion, like Christianity, into a long standing religion centered on cultural traditions.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Nanapush's character. Does he change from beginning to end? How? What causes any changes?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Eli hunting the moose and Nanapush's "help." What sort of help does Nanapush offer Eli? How is this help similar to the help Nanapush gave Eli while trying to court Fleur?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)