Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens whenever Pauline's dressings are changed?
2. Why does Pauline feel no guilt over Napoleon's death?
3. Who moves into the empty houses?
4. Who takes the land money to pay the agent?
5. How many children does Sophie's husband already have?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the relationship between Fleur and Nanapush. Are they family in a traditional sense? What makes them family? Why do they have such a strong bond?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the meaning(s) of the book title. What kinds of tracks are there in the book? Are tracks being created or erased or both?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the turn of events that allows Pauline to enter the convent and causes Fleur to lose her family land. Is this a case of white ways vs. Indian ways? What does the situation say about the treatment of Indians by whites?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)