Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens whenever Pauline's dressings are changed?
2. Why does Pauline feel no guilt over Napoleon's death?
3. Who moves into the empty houses?
4. Who takes the land money to pay the agent?
5. How many children does Sophie's husband already have?
Discuss Pauline's image of herself as a martyr. Are her feelings justified? If so, by what? Is Pauline suffering from delusions of grandeur? Is Pauline suffering from delusions of grandeur? Support your position with evidence from the text.
Discuss the importance of home. Margaret says the Kashpaw place is where people survive and stick together. The Pillager home seems to be plagued by turmoil and death. Why are ther different auras around each home? What do the Native Americans believe about the home and the land on which the home is built?
Discuss the difference in generation. Nector is compared to Eli, Lulu to Fleur. What changes from older to younger? What do those changes mean for the Native Americans?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)