|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Misshepeshu?
(a) Fleur's lover
(b) Fleur's son
(c) water man/monster
(d) Fleur's father
2. How is Russell related to Pauline?
(d) No relation
3. What skill does Pauline learn?
(b) Watching over the dead
4. What is the name of the lake where Fleur's cabin is located?
5. Who is Nanapush speaking to?
6. How are Bernadette and Napoleon related?
(b) Brother and Sister
(c) Mother and Son
(d) Father and Daughter
7. Where are the men found after the tornado?
(a) Stuck in a tree
(b) Locked in the meat locker
(c) Flung across town
(d) Shut in the outhouse
8. What does Nanapush's father say Nanapush will steal?
9. What is said to cause Lazarre to talk backwards?
(a) He is mentally retarded
(b) He has a speech problem
(c) His tongue is sewn in backwards
(d) He is cursed
10. What does Margaret throw into the lake on her way to the Pillagers?
11. What does Pauline see the statue do?
(d) Fall in the lake
12. Why do the men attack Fleur?
(a) She will not sleep with them
(b) Because they are drunk
(c) She takes all their money in poker
(d) She earns more than they do
13. How much does Fleur win during the first week of poker?
(a) $5 a day
(d) Exactly $1 each day
14. How does Margaret say Fleur attracts Eli?
(a) Disguised as a doe
(b) With a charm between her legs
(c) By forcing him to stay with her
(d) With a drug from Moses
15. Who does Margaret have spy on Eli and Fleur?
(d) Boy Lazarre
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pauline's last name?
2. What does Pauline think attracted Fleur to Argus?
3. In what direction are the faces of Fleur's dead family turned?
4. What do people say caused the trouble in the village?
5. Who is Eli's brother?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)