|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 - 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Scarpetta and Marino fine in the house behind the Paulsson home?
(a) They find the identification card belonging to Frank Paulsson.
(b) They find still warm food on the stove.
(c) They find trade publications for the entertainment industry.
(d) They find pornographic magazines.
2. What kind of cigars did Pogue purchase in the shop in the James Center?
(c) Romeo Y Julieta.
(d) Prince Albert.
3. Who watches Scarpetta walk through the red mud?
(a) Edgar Allen Pogue.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Joel Marcus.
(d) The construction workers.
4. Why is Gilly's bedroom window lock broken?
(a) The window lock was broken because Gilly got mad and threw a toy out of it.
(b) The lock is broken because Gilly put it up and down when Sweetie was in the yard.
(c) The window lock was broken because Gilly's attacker broke in the home there.
(d) The window lock was broken because Mrs. Paulsson broke it while cleaning it.
5. What should morgues not have?
(a) Morgues should not have vending machines
(b) Morgues should not have windows.
(c) Morgues should not have dutch doors.
(d) Morgues should not have heaters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Lucy's Ferrari?
2. What logo is on the cup Rudy found in Lucy's mailbox?
3. How does Mrs. Paulsson refer to Dr. Paulsson?
4. How does Pogue refer to the chlorine bomb?
5. What is Eise's tungsten tools called?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)