|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lucy request when calling the police?
(a) CSI Jake Daley.
(b) Officer Frank Marino.
(c) Dr. Joel Marcus.
(d) CSI John Dalessio.
2. What did Marino eat at the FOP lounge?
(a) He ate steak and salad.
(b) He ate seafood and salad.
(c) He ate fried chicken.
(d) He ate a pizza.
3. What floor is Marino's hotel room on?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) The third floor.
(c) The ground floor.
(d) The second floor.
4. What is Lucy doing in Dr. Paulsson's office?
(a) She has a sore throat.
(b) She is applying for a job.
(c) She is planting listening devices.
(d) She is serving a supeona.
5. Who is the shy red headed man Scarpetta thinks of?
(a) Frank Marino.
(b) Junius Enipe.
(c) Wesley Benton.
(d) Edgar Allen Pogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta drink in bed?
2. How does Mrs. Paulsson refer to Dr. Paulsson?
3. How does Suz Paulsson make Marino feel?
4. What is off limits in Marino's diet he is trying to stick to?
5. Who is Dr. Scarpetta's successor as the chief medical examiner of Virginia?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)