|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room in Kate's home looks directly into Lucy's master bedroom suite?
(a) Kate's sunroom.
(b) Kate's master bedroom.
(c) Kate's dining room.
(d) Kate's bathroom.
2. Who Assists Scarpetta with the Paulsson re-autopsy of Gilly Paulsson?
(a) Dr. Noble.
(b) Dr. Welk.
(c) Dr. Fielding.
(d) Dr. Markus.
3. How old was Lucy when she met Marino?
(a) Ten years old.
(b) Ten minutes old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Twelve years old.
4. What is Pogue's job in the Anatomical division?
(a) He sweeps up the crematorium.
(b) He cooks in the cafeteria.
(c) He prepares cadavers for scientific purposes.
(d) He cleans up after the workers.
5. Why does Mrs. Paulsson go upstairs the morning of Gilly's death?
(a) She goes upstairs to brush her hair.
(b) She goes upstairs to give Gilly some cough medicine.
(c) She goes upstairs to feed the dog.
(d) She goes upstairs to brush her teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Theodore Whitby killed?
2. What does Henri's PERK show?
3. What has Dr. Fielding developed since Dr. Scarpetta last saw him?
4. How does Lucy find Henri after the attack?
5. Where was Mrs. Paulsson returning from the morning of Gilly's death?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)