|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henri refer to her attacker?
(a) A good looking man.
(b) The beast.
(c) She does not refer to him.
(d) A decent human being.
2. How old was Lucy when she met Marino?
(a) Ten minutes old.
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
3. Where did the neighbor see Henri the morning of the attack?
(a) Out by the pool.
(b) Hanging clothes on the line.
(c) By the garage.
(d) On the front porch.
4. What color is Lucy's Ferrari?
5. What has Dr. Fielding developed since Dr. Scarpetta last saw him?
(a) A bright affect.
(b) A palsy.
(c) A humble attitude.
(d) A skin disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered a common professional courtesy in the medical examiner's office?
2. What is Pogue's job in the Anatomical division?
3. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
4. What does Benton Wesley ask Marino to do?
5. What piece of evidence does Lucy test for fingerprints on?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)