|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benton Wesley ask Marino to do?
(a) To warn Scarpetta about the traffic.
(b) To warn Scarpetta about the muggers.
(c) To warn Scarpetta not to eat the fish.
(d) To warn Scarpetta to use extreme caution while around Dr. Marcus.
2. How does Suz Paulsson make Marino feel?
(a) Weak, and inactive.
(b) Big and clumsy.
(c) Little, and stupid.
(d) Big, strong and important.
3. What does Marino think he has done to Mrs. Paulsson?
(a) He thinks he has raped her.
(b) He thinks he has hit her with his car.
(c) He thinks he has left her for dead.
(d) He thinks he has locked her in her bedroom.
4. What color is the cup in Lucy's mailbox?
(a) The cup found in Lucy's mailbox is orange with a green lid.
(b) The cup found in Lucy's mailbox is white.
(c) The cup found in Lucy's mailbox is green with an orange lid.
(d) The cup found in Lucy's mailbox is black.
5. Where is Edgar Allan Pogue?
(a) He is in the Other Way Lounge.
(b) He is in the Boogeyman Bar.
(c) He is in the Right Way Lounge.
(d) He is in the livingroom of his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the most non-existent person who ever worked for Scarpetta?
2. Who does Lucy suggest Scarpetta call?
3. Where is Dr. Paulsson's office located?
4. What does Scarpetta find on Mrs. Paulsson's sheets?
5. What is the purpose in Marino calling Lucy?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)