|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the most non-existent person who ever worked for Scarpetta?
(a) Theordore Whitby.
(b) Frank Marino.
(c) Dr. Fielding.
(d) Edgar Allen Pogue.
2. What hotel is Marino staying in?
(a) The Motel Eight.
(b) The Ritz Carlton.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Marriott.
3. What does Benton warn Lucy about Maroon Belle's?
(a) He reminds her of how thin the air is.
(b) He reminds her of Kay's love for her.
(c) He reminds her of how she met Henri.
(d) He reminds her of the sale at Macys.
4. Where was Mrs. Paulsson returning from the morning of Gilly's death?
(a) The neighbors yard sale.
(b) The beauty shop.
(c) The bar.
(d) The pharmacy.
5. Who tells Scarpetta that there is no record of Pogue owning a vehicle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Lucy at the airport?
2. What room in Kate's home looks directly into Lucy's master bedroom suite?
3. Who is Marino's boss?
4. What does Pogue complain about to his mother?
5. What does Lucy leave in Kate's mailbox?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)