Chapters 1 - 10
1. Dr. Kay Scarpettta watches what happen in Richmond, Va.?
(a) The demolition of her old office building.
(b) An old lady get mugged.
(c) A man propose to a lady.
(d) A motor vehicle accident at the airport.
2. Where does Dr. Scarpetta live?
3. Who is Dr. Scarpetta's successor as the chief medical examiner of Virginia?
(a) Dr. Joel Marcus.
(b) Dr. John Marcus.
(c) Dr. James Marcus.
(d) Dr. Jed Marcus.
4. Where does Edgar Allan Pogue live?
(a) Hollywood, Florida.
(b) Hollywood, California.
(c) Aspen, Colorado.
(d) Richmond, Virginia.
5. What does Pogue complain about to his mother?
(a) How inexpensive the cost of living is in Florida.
(b) How much it rains in Florida.
(c) How expensive rent is in Florida.
(d) How much traffic there is in Florida.
6. What does Pogue wear when he meets his new landlord?
(a) A tie.
(b) A wig.
(c) A sport coat.
(d) A fake mustache.
This section contains 4,285 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)