|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sigismund sense?
(b) Something important is about to happen to him.
(c) He is about to die.
(d) Hatred among the people.
2. What does Sigismund call the King?
(c) My Lord.
3. What does the King tell Sigismund is his first responsibility as prince?
(a) To get rid of Julian, whom the King describes as a scheming serpent.
(b) To add to the list of Ten Prohibitions.
(c) To rid the kingdom of those who despise the King.
(d) To convince Brother Ignatius to return to the King's court.
4. What plans has Julian been making for Sigismund?
(a) His life as King.
(b) His escape.
(c) His imprisonment.
(d) His life in the tower.
5. After the courtier who has given Julian the news goes, Anton tries to do what for Julian?
(a) Make him laugh.
(b) Comfort him.
(c) Plead on his behalf.
(d) Find him a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sigismund and Adam discuss?
2. What is the King prepared to do to ensure that power and order in the kingdom continue?
3. What does the Boy say the peasants are doing?
4. What does Sigismund do with Julian's request regarding the royal robes?
5. What does the King point out about the room?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)