|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Doctor notice about Sigismund's hand?
(a) It is bleeding.
(b) It is shriveled.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is black.
2. What does Anton say he has just heard?
(a) A shout.
(b) A shot.
(c) A scream.
(d) An explosion.
3. What does the King tearfully recall, regarding a king turning over his throne to his heir?
(a) The King did not want to give his kingdom to anyone.
(b) The young King looked just like his father.
(c) That King had urged his heir to bless the people of the kingdom in the same way that he himself had been blessed.
(d) The heir did not appreciate what was given to him.
4. Where is this act set?
(a) In a tent.
(b) In the tower.
(c) In Sigismund's mother's bedchamber.
(d) In the castle.
5. How does Julian refer to Sigismund?
(a) As the next king.
(b) As crown prince.
(c) As a beggar.
(d) As the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been untouched since the Queen's death?
2. Why does the King say that he must be obeyed?
3. What is the King prepared to do to ensure that power and order in the kingdom continue?
4. What is Sigismund's new prison cell?
5. What has the King ordered Julian to be for the rest of his life?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)