|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A rebel named Jeronim tells other rebels that Sigismund's insane-sounding words are proof of what?
(a) How the King and nobility drove him mad and are therefore evil and must be punished.
(b) He is not the King's son.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He should not be their leader.
2. Of what does Sigismund say Olivier smells?
(a) Violets and roses.
(b) Sweat and dirt.
(c) Death and revenge.
3. What does the Gypsy Girl magically cause to emerge from the earth?
(a) Human bones.
(c) The Devil.
4. What does Julian insist must be done with the Messenger?
(a) He must be searched for a written message.
(b) He must be escorted out.
(c) He must be executed.
(d) He must be locked in the tower.
5. Where does the King think he might like to withdraw?
(a) To a cabin in the moutains.
(b) To the forest.
(c) To a resort by a beach.
(d) To the monastery the way Ignatius did.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King take the Confessor to mean by his statement regarding executions?
2. What does the King express to the Doctor?
3. The King, Confessor and courtiers leave, with some of the courtiers doing what to Julian?
4. What do the two Gypsy Girls say about Olivier's march to power?
5. What does Sigismund say about Marcus Aurelius?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)