|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plans has Julian been making for Sigismund?
(a) His escape.
(b) His life as King.
(c) His life in the tower.
(d) His imprisonment.
2. After the King collapses, how does Julian react?
(a) He rushes in and kneels to Sigismund as if he were king.
(b) He rushes in a grabs Sigismund.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He rushes in and kneels to the King.
3. What does the Doctor notice about Sigismund's hand?
(a) It is bleeding.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is shriveled.
(d) It is black.
4. What is the nobleman Adam's job?
(a) To pose as Sigismund's friend and get him to talk about his true feelings.
(b) To prepare the meals for Sigismund and the King.
(c) To guide the King in his decisions regarding Sigismund.
(d) To teach Sigismund how to ride a horse.
5. What does Sigismund say about Marcus Aurelius?
(a) He had plans for his world in much the same way as Sigismund has plans for his.
(b) He is a great man that Sigismund wishes were there to help him.
(c) He reminds him of his father.
(d) He is very different from Sigismund.
Short Answer Questions
1. A rebel named Jeronim tells other rebels that Sigismund's insane-sounding words are proof of what?
2. What does Sigismund do with Julian's request regarding the royal robes?
3. Why does the King withdraw with Julian?
4. Where is this act set?
5. It is the cause of the shooting that is heard?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)