|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gypsy Girl magically cause to emerge from the earth?
(a) The Devil.
(b) Human bones.
2. What is the nobleman Adam's job?
(a) To prepare the meals for Sigismund and the King.
(b) To pose as Sigismund's friend and get him to talk about his true feelings.
(c) To teach Sigismund how to ride a horse.
(d) To guide the King in his decisions regarding Sigismund.
3. What do Olivier and the rebels do to each village they pass through?
(a) They form an army.
(b) They destroy each one.
(c) They cheer them on.
(d) They help each one.
4. What do the two Gypsy Girls say about Olivier's march to power?
(a) It is unstoppable.
(b) It is weakening.
(c) It has ended.
(d) It will end.
5. What does the Boy say the peasants are doing?
(a) Imprisoning the nobles.
(b) Fighting for the King.
(c) Calling for Sigismund's execution.
(d) Executing the nobles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Doctor notice about Sigismund's hand?
2. Of what does Sigismund say Olivier smells?
3. Where is this act set?
4. What is the King's judgment regarding Sigismund?
5. What does the King give Julian as a symbol of his authority?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)