|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sigismund do with Julian's request regarding the royal robes?
(a) He refuses to put them on.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He puts them on.
(d) He refuses to hang them out the window.
2. What does Sigismund sense?
(a) Hatred among the people.
(b) Something important is about to happen to him.
(c) He is about to die.
3. Who does a courtier report are on their way up?
(a) Adam and Sigismund.
(b) Julian and Sigismund.
(c) Anton and Sigismund.
(d) Ignatius and Sigismund.
4. What do the two Gypsy Girls say about Olivier's march to power?
(a) It will end.
(b) It has ended.
(c) It is weakening.
(d) It is unstoppable.
5. Where is this act set?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In the tower.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In Sigismund's mother's bedchamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King give Julian as a symbol of his authority?
2. Who is the Confessor?
3. What does Sigismund tell the Doctor and Anton, when they run in?
4. How does the Gypsy Girl react when Sigismund tells her of a rumor that Olivier has been killed in battle?
5. What does the King express to the Doctor?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)