|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nobleman Adam's job?
(a) To guide the King in his decisions regarding Sigismund.
(b) To teach Sigismund how to ride a horse.
(c) To prepare the meals for Sigismund and the King.
(d) To pose as Sigismund's friend and get him to talk about his true feelings.
2. How does Simon think he will get information out of the Gypsy Girl?
(a) If she is tortured.
(b) If she is told Olivier is dead.
(c) If she is starved.
(d) If she was left alone with Sigismund.
3. After the courtier who has given Julian the news goes, Anton tries to do what for Julian?
(a) Find him a new job.
(b) Plead on his behalf.
(c) Make him laugh.
(d) Comfort him.
4. What has the King ordered Julian to be for the rest of his life?
(a) A priest.
(b) A courtier.
(c) A beggar.
(d) Sigismund's keeper.
5. What does Sigismund do with Julian's request regarding the royal robes?
(a) He refuses to put them on.
(b) He puts them on.
(c) He refuses to hang them out the window.
(d) He burns them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Gypsy Girl respond when one of the rebels asks her where Olivier is?
2. What is Anton's warning?
3. Why does Sigismund dismiss the others?
4. How does Sigismund react when Julian reveals himself?
5. What is the Green Faction?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)