|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does a courtier report are on their way up?
(a) Julian and Sigismund.
(b) Anton and Sigismund.
(c) Ignatius and Sigismund.
(d) Adam and Sigismund.
2. What do the two Gypsy Girls say about Olivier's march to power?
(a) It is unstoppable.
(b) It is weakening.
(c) It will end.
(d) It has ended.
3. How does Simon think he will get information out of the Gypsy Girl?
(a) If she is tortured.
(b) If she was left alone with Sigismund.
(c) If she is told Olivier is dead.
(d) If she is starved.
4. What does the Boy say the peasants are doing?
(a) Fighting for the King.
(b) Executing the nobles.
(c) Imprisoning the nobles.
(d) Calling for Sigismund's execution.
5. What are the rebels using as their battle cry?
(a) We need freedom.
(b) Long live the king.
(c) Sigismund's name.
(d) Down with the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Green Faction?
2. What has been untouched since the Queen's death?
3. How do the peasants feel about Sigismund?
4. What do the Courtiers do to Sigismund?
5. How does the Gypsy Girl respond when one of the rebels asks her where Olivier is?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)