|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tartars?
(d) Turkish soldiers.
2. What does the Doctor notice about Sigismund's hand?
(a) It is shriveled.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is bleeding.
(d) It is black.
3. What does Olivier call Julian?
(c) The Devil.
(d) A Judas.
4. Why does Olivier demand that Sigismund accuse Julian?
(a) So he can be condemned and tortured.
(b) So someone can be to blame.
(c) So Julian will try to escape.
(d) So Sigismund will show the peasants he has power.
5. How do the peasants feel about Sigismund?
(a) Honored to have him as their leader.
(b) Angered that he disrespected their king.
(c) Frightened of the animal they think Sigismund has become but also eager to place him at the head of their rebellion.
(d) Excited to meet this prince that has been away from his kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sigismund's new prison cell?
2. What is the King prepared to do to ensure that power and order in the kingdom continue?
3. What does the King point out about the room?
4. What are peasants and other citizens doing?
5. How does Sigismund react when Julian reveals himself?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)