|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anton's warning?
(a) Sigismund is not ready to meet with the King.
(b) Sigismund will kill the King.
(c) The meeting between Sigismund and the King will not go well.
(d) Sigismund is stronger than the King.
2. What does the King give Julian as a symbol of his authority?
(a) A pin.
(b) A ring.
(c) A crown.
(d) A medal.
3. What is Sigismund's new prison cell?
(a) A subterranean chamber beneath the tower.
(b) An old barn.
(c) A room high up in the tower.
(d) His mother's bedchamber.
4. How does the Gypsy Girl react when Sigismund tells her of a rumor that Olivier has been killed in battle?
(a) She cries.
(b) She screams.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She just laughs.
5. Why does the King say that he must be obeyed?
(a) Because he will kill anyone who does not listen to him.
(b) Because he does not like to be ignored.
(c) Because he has the most money.
(d) Because as King he has the ultimate authority and was given that authority by God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Children's King?
2. A rebel named Jeronim tells other rebels that Sigismund's insane-sounding words are proof of what?
3. What are the rebels using as their battle cry?
4. What does the Boy say the peasants are doing?
5. Why does the King withdraw with Julian?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)