|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sigismund dismiss the others?
(a) He needs to pray.
(b) So he can plan his next military coup.
(c) So he can talk with the Gypsy Girl alone.
(d) He wants to be alone.
2. What has the King ordered Julian to be for the rest of his life?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A priest.
(c) Sigismund's keeper.
(d) A courtier.
3. Where does the King think he might like to withdraw?
(a) To a cabin in the moutains.
(b) To the monastery the way Ignatius did.
(c) To a resort by a beach.
(d) To the forest.
4. What does the King tell Sigismund is his first responsibility as prince?
(a) To rid the kingdom of those who despise the King.
(b) To add to the list of Ten Prohibitions.
(c) To convince Brother Ignatius to return to the King's court.
(d) To get rid of Julian, whom the King describes as a scheming serpent.
5. When Sigismund is gone, the Doctor makes what promise?
(a) He will not return to this kingdom as long as the King is alive.
(b) Sigismund will be taken care of and hints that his struggle for freedom is not finished.
(c) He will never get involved with Sigismund again.
(d) Sigismund will never rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Green Faction?
2. It is the cause of the shooting that is heard?
3. What does Adam say when he appears?
4. How does Sigismund react when Julian reveals himself?
5. How does the King take the Confessor to mean by his statement regarding executions?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)