|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King urge Julian to be?
(a) A better counselor to Sigismund than Ignatius was to him.
(b) More kind than Ignatius had been.
(c) Sigismund's friend.
(d) A spy for him.
2. What are Tartars?
(c) Turkish soldiers.
3. It is the cause of the shooting that is heard?
(a) It is a small band of peasants from a nearby village.
(b) It came from the King's army in the castle.
(c) It is coming from the tower.
(d) It came from members of the Green Faction who have camped nearby.
4. When Sigismund is gone, the Doctor makes what promise?
(a) Sigismund will be taken care of and hints that his struggle for freedom is not finished.
(b) Sigismund will never rule.
(c) He will never get involved with Sigismund again.
(d) He will not return to this kingdom as long as the King is alive.
5. What is the Green Faction?
(a) Members of the rebel army.
(b) A group of farmers that have formed a militia.
(c) Members of the King's army.
(d) Deserters from both the King's army and the rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sigismund call the King?
2. What does Olivier call Julian?
3. Who is the Confessor?
4. How does the Gypsy Girl react when Sigismund tells her of a rumor that Olivier has been killed in battle?
5. What are the rebels using as their battle cry?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)