|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Doctor notice about Sigismund's hand?
(a) It is black.
(b) It is shriveled.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is bleeding.
2. Where does the King think he might like to withdraw?
(a) To the monastery the way Ignatius did.
(b) To the forest.
(c) To a resort by a beach.
(d) To a cabin in the moutains.
3. When Sigismund is gone, the Doctor makes what promise?
(a) He will never get involved with Sigismund again.
(b) Sigismund will never rule.
(c) Sigismund will be taken care of and hints that his struggle for freedom is not finished.
(d) He will not return to this kingdom as long as the King is alive.
4. After the courtier who has given Julian the news goes, Anton tries to do what for Julian?
(a) Make him laugh.
(b) Comfort him.
(c) Find him a new job.
(d) Plead on his behalf.
5. What does the King urge Julian to be?
(a) More kind than Ignatius had been.
(b) A better counselor to Sigismund than Ignatius was to him.
(c) A spy for him.
(d) Sigismund's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the peasants feel about Sigismund?
2. Why does Sigismund dismiss the others?
3. What does Sigismund call the King?
4. What do the Courtiers do to Sigismund?
5. After the King collapses, how does Julian react?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)