|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nobleman Adam's job?
(a) To guide the King in his decisions regarding Sigismund.
(b) To prepare the meals for Sigismund and the King.
(c) To teach Sigismund how to ride a horse.
(d) To pose as Sigismund's friend and get him to talk about his true feelings.
2. What does Sigismund call the King?
(a) My Lord.
3. What does Sigismund say about Marcus Aurelius?
(a) He is very different from Sigismund.
(b) He had plans for his world in much the same way as Sigismund has plans for his.
(c) He reminds him of his father.
(d) He is a great man that Sigismund wishes were there to help him.
4. What does Anton say he has just heard?
(a) A shout.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A scream.
(d) A shot.
5. What does Sigismund do with Julian's request regarding the royal robes?
(a) He refuses to hang them out the window.
(b) He refuses to put them on.
(c) He puts them on.
(d) He burns them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Green Faction?
2. What has been untouched since the Queen's death?
3. How does the Gypsy Girl respond when one of the rebels asks her where Olivier is?
4. The King, Confessor and courtiers leave, with some of the courtiers doing what to Julian?
5. What do Olivier and the rebels do to each village they pass through?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)