|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two Gypsy Girls say about Olivier's march to power?
(a) It will end.
(b) It is unstoppable.
(c) It has ended.
(d) It is weakening.
2. What does Anton say he has just heard?
(a) A shout.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A shot.
(d) A scream.
3. What is Sigismund's new prison cell?
(a) An old barn.
(b) A subterranean chamber beneath the tower.
(c) His mother's bedchamber.
(d) A room high up in the tower.
4. What does the King urge Julian to be?
(a) A spy for him.
(b) Sigismund's friend.
(c) More kind than Ignatius had been.
(d) A better counselor to Sigismund than Ignatius was to him.
5. Why does Sigismund dismiss the others?
(a) He needs to pray.
(b) So he can talk with the Gypsy Girl alone.
(c) So he can plan his next military coup.
(d) He wants to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this act set?
2. What does Sigismund call the King?
3. How does Adam communicate with Sigismund?
4. What does the King tell Sigismund is his first responsibility as prince?
5. What does Adam say when he appears?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)