|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Simon think he will get information out of the Gypsy Girl?
(a) If she is told Olivier is dead.
(b) If she is starved.
(c) If she is tortured.
(d) If she was left alone with Sigismund.
2. How does the Gypsy Girl respond when one of the rebels asks her where Olivier is?
(a) She screams.
(b) She tells him where Olivier is.
(c) She refuses to speak.
(d) She hits him.
3. What does Sigismund do with Julian's request regarding the royal robes?
(a) He refuses to put them on.
(b) He puts them on.
(c) He refuses to hang them out the window.
(d) He burns them.
4. Where is this act set?
(a) In the tower.
(b) In the castle.
(c) In Sigismund's mother's bedchamber.
(d) In a tent.
5. What does the King point out about the room?
(a) It will be Sigismund's new home.
(b) It is a beautiful room, just like his Queen who used to inhabit it.
(c) It looks just as it did when Sigismund was born.
(d) That Sigismund was conceived in this very room.
Short Answer Questions
1. A rebel named Jeronim tells other rebels that Sigismund's insane-sounding words are proof of what?
2. What does the Boy say the peasants are doing?
3. What do Olivier and the rebels do to each village they pass through?
4. What do the Courtiers do to Sigismund?
5. What does Julian insist must be done with the Messenger?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)