|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Children's King?
(a) He is the King's son by a servant, and he was kidnapped by his mother and raised in the woods.
(b) He is an outgoing peasant boy who the other children call king.
(c) He is a boy that has decided to organize a militia group of children.
(d) He is the younger son of the King and Queen.
2. How does the Gypsy Girl respond when one of the rebels asks her where Olivier is?
(a) She hits him.
(b) She tells him where Olivier is.
(c) She refuses to speak.
(d) She screams.
3. Why does Olivier want weapons drawn on Sigismund?
(a) To embarrass him.
(b) To scare him.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To see if he recognizes objects.
4. A rebel named Jeronim tells other rebels that Sigismund's insane-sounding words are proof of what?
(a) How the King and nobility drove him mad and are therefore evil and must be punished.
(b) He is insane.
(c) He should not be their leader.
(d) He is not the King's son.
5. What does the King tell Sigismund is his first responsibility as prince?
(a) To convince Brother Ignatius to return to the King's court.
(b) To add to the list of Ten Prohibitions.
(c) To get rid of Julian, whom the King describes as a scheming serpent.
(d) To rid the kingdom of those who despise the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a courtier report are on their way up?
2. What are peasants and other citizens doing?
3. What does the King express to the Doctor?
4. How does Adam communicate with Sigismund?
5. Of what does Sigismund say Olivier smells?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)