|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tearfully recall, regarding a king turning over his throne to his heir?
(a) The young King looked just like his father.
(b) The heir did not appreciate what was given to him.
(c) That King had urged his heir to bless the people of the kingdom in the same way that he himself had been blessed.
(d) The King did not want to give his kingdom to anyone.
2. What does Julian insist must be done with the Messenger?
(a) He must be searched for a written message.
(b) He must be executed.
(c) He must be locked in the tower.
(d) He must be escorted out.
3. What is the Green Faction?
(a) Deserters from both the King's army and the rebels.
(b) A group of farmers that have formed a militia.
(c) Members of the rebel army.
(d) Members of the King's army.
4. What has been untouched since the Queen's death?
(a) Her makeup.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her bedchamber.
(d) Her food.
5. Who is the Children's King?
(a) He is the King's son by a servant, and he was kidnapped by his mother and raised in the woods.
(b) He is an outgoing peasant boy who the other children call king.
(c) He is a boy that has decided to organize a militia group of children.
(d) He is the younger son of the King and Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is the cause of the shooting that is heard?
2. With what does the Gypsy Girl say she is pregnant?
3. The King, Confessor and courtiers leave, with some of the courtiers doing what to Julian?
4. What are peasants and other citizens doing?
5. What does the King express to the Doctor?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)