|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tartars?
(b) Turkish soldiers.
2. What does the Doctor have prepared if Sigismund should become unstable?
(a) A sponge that has been soaked in a powerful narcotic.
(b) A syringe filled with a sedative.
(c) A padded cell.
(d) A strait jacket.
3. Julian unwraps the bundle of royal robes brought in by Anton and insists Sigismund do what with them?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Put them on.
(c) Wave them out the window.
(d) Tear them to shreds.
4. A rebel named Jeronim tells other rebels that Sigismund's insane-sounding words are proof of what?
(a) How the King and nobility drove him mad and are therefore evil and must be punished.
(b) He is not the King's son.
(c) He should not be their leader.
(d) He is insane.
5. After the courtier who has given Julian the news goes, Anton tries to do what for Julian?
(a) Find him a new job.
(b) Comfort him.
(c) Plead on his behalf.
(d) Make him laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King, Confessor and courtiers leave, with some of the courtiers doing what to Julian?
2. With what does the Gypsy Girl say she is pregnant?
3. What does Julian insist must be done with the Messenger?
4. What does the Boy say the peasants are doing?
5. What is Anton's warning?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)