|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King give Julian as a symbol of his authority?
(a) A medal.
(b) A crown.
(c) A pin.
(d) A ring.
2. What is Anton's warning?
(a) Sigismund is not ready to meet with the King.
(b) Sigismund will kill the King.
(c) Sigismund is stronger than the King.
(d) The meeting between Sigismund and the King will not go well.
3. What do the Courtiers do to Sigismund?
(a) They execute him.
(b) They beat him.
(c) They bow down to him.
(d) They carry him off and subdue him.
4. What does Julian insist must be done with the Messenger?
(a) He must be escorted out.
(b) He must be searched for a written message.
(c) He must be locked in the tower.
(d) He must be executed.
5. What are peasants and other citizens doing?
(a) Blocking the roads as they flock to the churches, wanting to pray for the appearance of a "beggar king" who, in chains, will lead them into a new age.
(b) Cheering in front of the castle.
(c) Running for their lives.
(d) Asking to see the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is the cause of the shooting that is heard?
2. What do Sigismund and Adam discuss?
3. What does Sigismund tell the Doctor and Anton, when they run in?
4. How does the Gypsy Girl respond when one of the rebels asks her where Olivier is?
5. Why does the King say that he must be obeyed?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)