|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Olivier want weapons drawn on Sigismund?
(a) To see if he recognizes objects.
(b) To scare him.
(c) To embarrass him.
(d) To kill him.
2. How do the peasants feel about Sigismund?
(a) Excited to meet this prince that has been away from his kingdom.
(b) Frightened of the animal they think Sigismund has become but also eager to place him at the head of their rebellion.
(c) Honored to have him as their leader.
(d) Angered that he disrespected their king.
3. How does Sigismund react when Julian reveals himself?
(a) In awe.
(b) In fear.
(c) In excitement.
(d) In shock.
4. What does the King give Julian as a symbol of his authority?
(a) A crown.
(b) A pin.
(c) A ring.
(d) A medal.
5. What is one of the Ten Prohibitions in which Sigismund seems to have a skill?
(d) Horseback riding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What calms Sigismund?
2. How does Simon think he will get information out of the Gypsy Girl?
3. What are peasants and other citizens doing?
4. What does Sigismund do with Julian's request regarding the royal robes?
5. What does the King tearfully recall, regarding a king turning over his throne to his heir?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)