|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the peasants feel about Sigismund?
(a) Honored to have him as their leader.
(b) Frightened of the animal they think Sigismund has become but also eager to place him at the head of their rebellion.
(c) Excited to meet this prince that has been away from his kingdom.
(d) Angered that he disrespected their king.
2. What do the two Gypsy Girls say about Olivier's march to power?
(a) It is unstoppable.
(b) It will end.
(c) It is weakening.
(d) It has ended.
3. When Sigismund is gone, the Doctor makes what promise?
(a) He will never get involved with Sigismund again.
(b) Sigismund will never rule.
(c) He will not return to this kingdom as long as the King is alive.
(d) Sigismund will be taken care of and hints that his struggle for freedom is not finished.
4. What does Sigismund tell the Doctor and Anton, when they run in?
(a) The war is over.
(b) Olivier is dead, explaining he has seen visions that have told him so.
(c) The Gypsy Girl was a witch.
(d) He is dying.
5. Julian unwraps the bundle of royal robes brought in by Anton and insists Sigismund do what with them?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Put them on.
(c) Wave them out the window.
(d) Tear them to shreds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King say to the Confessor about Sigismund?
2. What plans has Julian been making for Sigismund?
3. Who is the Confessor?
4. How does the King take the Confessor to mean by his statement regarding executions?
5. What is the Green Faction?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)