|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tartars?
(d) Turkish soldiers.
2. Where is this act set?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In Sigismund's mother's bedchamber.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In the tower.
3. How does Sigismund react when Julian reveals himself?
(a) In shock.
(b) In fear.
(c) In excitement.
(d) In awe.
4. What does the King urge Julian to be?
(a) A better counselor to Sigismund than Ignatius was to him.
(b) Sigismund's friend.
(c) More kind than Ignatius had been.
(d) A spy for him.
5. Who does a courtier report are on their way up?
(a) Ignatius and Sigismund.
(b) Julian and Sigismund.
(c) Anton and Sigismund.
(d) Adam and Sigismund.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King say to the Confessor about Sigismund?
2. What are the orders given by Olivier?
3. Why does the King say that he must be obeyed?
4. How does the King take the Confessor to mean by his statement regarding executions?
5. What do Olivier and the rebels do to each village they pass through?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)