|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a courtier reports on Sigismund's desire to rest, of what does the King become aware?
(a) Someone singing.
(b) Screaming in the tower.
(c) Music being played on an organ.
(d) A strange noise coming from a nearby room.
2. Where does the King think he might like to withdraw?
(a) To the monastery the way Ignatius did.
(b) To the forest.
(c) To a resort by a beach.
(d) To a cabin in the moutains.
3. What does Anton say he has just heard?
(a) A shot.
(b) A scream.
(c) A shout.
(d) An explosion.
4. What does Sigismund call the King?
(a) My Lord.
5. How does Simon think he will get information out of the Gypsy Girl?
(a) If she is starved.
(b) If she is tortured.
(c) If she is told Olivier is dead.
(d) If she was left alone with Sigismund.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tartars?
2. What do the two Gypsy Girls say about Olivier's march to power?
3. What are the rebels using as their battle cry?
4. Why does Olivier want weapons drawn on Sigismund?
5. What does Sigismund say about Marcus Aurelius?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)