|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been untouched since the Queen's death?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her bedchamber.
(c) Her food.
(d) Her makeup.
2. What has the King ordered Julian to be for the rest of his life?
(a) A courtier.
(b) A beggar.
(c) Sigismund's keeper.
(d) A priest.
3. What plans has Julian been making for Sigismund?
(a) His life in the tower.
(b) His life as King.
(c) His imprisonment.
(d) His escape.
4. What is the Green Faction?
(a) A group of farmers that have formed a militia.
(b) Members of the rebel army.
(c) Members of the King's army.
(d) Deserters from both the King's army and the rebels.
5. What do Sigismund and Adam discuss?
(a) Their plans for helping the King.
(b) Their plans for defeating Olivier.
(c) Their plans for helping Olivier.
(d) Their plans for escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a courtier report are on their way up?
2. What does Adam say when he appears?
3. Where does the King think he might like to withdraw?
4. How does Julian refer to Sigismund?
5. What are peasants and other citizens doing?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)