|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ignatius says everything the King is and has ever been is nothing but what?
(c) A waste.
2. The Doctor accuses Julian of committing a crime against who?
(a) God himself.
(b) The Prisoner.
(c) The King.
(d) The Doctor.
3. How does Julian react when Anton speaks about how glad he will be when the nobleman has gone?
(a) He becomes angry and then tells him to arrange for watchmen to be alert for the nobleman's approach.
(b) He becomes surprised that Anton would not be excited about the nobleman's arrival.
(c) He is saddened by this news that Anton does not want to see the nobleman.
(d) He becomes angry but also agrees with Anton.
4. What happens when Sigismund drinks the potion?
(a) He falls unconscious.
(b) He loses his mind.
(c) He hallucinates.
(d) He vomits.
5. What does the King say has eluded him?
(c) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was the Doctor accused based on the Prisoner's survival?
2. Of what does Pancras remind Olivier?
3. What does the King do when the Young Monk reads another quote?
4. Julian appears, carrying a vial that contains what?
5. How does Olivier speak about violence to come?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the prophecy contain?
2. What has happened while Sigismund has been away?
3. How does this scene begin?
4. What does Pancras say when Olivier calls the Prisoner a prince? What is Olivier's response to Pancras?
5. How does the scene begin?
6. How does Sigismund imitate Christ?
7. How does this scene begin?
8. What is Adam's job?
9. What is heard in the distance?
10. Why does the Prisoner torment others?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)