Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell the other courtiers about Julian's behavior?
(a) It is a good example of true devotion.
(b) It is better than it had been.
(c) It is not as it should be.
(d) It is a disgrace.
2. Whose grave does the King want to see?
(a) His nephew's.
(b) His son's.
(c) His Queen's.
(d) His mother's.
3. Ignatius says everything the King is and has ever been is nothing but what?
(c) A waste.
4. How does Ignatius respond when the King falls to his knees, asking Ignatius' guidance in how to get his son back?
(a) Ignatius tells him he does not deserve his son.
(b) Ignatius tellls him to leave.
(c) Ignatius tells him he's just acting.
(d) Ignatius tells him he will do all he can.
5. Who is the visitor Ignatius is happy to see?
(b) The Beggar.
(c) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Doctor accuses Julian of committing a crime against who?
2. How does Olivier refer to the Prisoner?
3. What does Julian say he has begun to have?
4. He adds that Julian's spiritual freedom depends on what?
5. What does the Doctor say is the same as strong will?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does this scene begin?
2. How does Anton react to this news? What other news does Simon give Anton?
3. What does the King instruct the Monk to do?
4. How does the scene open?
5. What is expected of the Doctor?
6. How does the scene begin?
7. What does Sigismund say when he sees the Doctor's shocked expression?
8. What does the conversation with the Peasant Woman reveal?
9. What does the King say Sigismund must do?
10. How does Sigismund imitate Christ?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)