|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell the other courtiers about Julian's behavior?
(a) It is better than it had been.
(b) It is a disgrace.
(c) It is a good example of true devotion.
(d) It is not as it should be.
2. Of what was the Doctor accused based on the Prisoner's survival?
(a) Wanting to be far from this kingdom.
(b) Trying to save the Prisoner.
(c) Having ambitions for power.
(d) Wanting a new king.
3. What is the setting?
(a) A room in the castle.
(b) The Peasant Woman's home.
(c) Another room of the tower.
(d) A pasture behind the tower.
4. Whose grave does the King want to see?
(a) His son's.
(b) His Queen's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His nephew's.
5. Why does the Doctor tear up his suggestions for keeping the Prisoner healthy?
(a) He needs nothing less than to be spiritually reborn and freed as soon as possible.
(b) He is already being treated well and fed healthy food.
(c) He does not want to do what the King requests.
(d) He wants to see the Prisoner suffer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Prisoner respond when Anton calls him by name?
2. Of what does Anton assure the Doctor about Sigismund?
3. How does Sigismund imitate Christ's posture?
4. For what does Julian ask the Doctor to prescribe?
5. Who is the visitor Ignatius is happy to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the scene begin?
2. How will Sigismund's new order be different from the old?
3. What does Sigismund want from the Gypsy Girl?
4. What does the conversation with the Peasant Woman reveal?
5. What does the King instruct the Monk to do?
6. What does Sigismund say when he enters the scene?
7. Who enters with two noblemen?
8. What does Olivier say about violence to come?
9. How does this scene begin?
10. What does the Beggar say when the Monk asks what he wants? What does the Porter tell the Monk about the Beggar?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)