|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian say he has begun to have?
(a) A large apetite.
(b) No apetite.
(c) Many naps.
(d) Sleepless nights.
2. What happens when Sigismund says, "Father, into thy hands? "
(a) The King walks into the room.
(b) God calls to him.
(c) He begins to laugh.
(d) He collapses before he can finish.
3. Who is a spiritual young man tortured and imprisoned by authority figures afraid of his power?
(c) The Children's King.
4. Sigismund says he feels so powerful that he can do what?
(a) Knock down the door to the tower.
(b) Take power away from the King.
(c) Jump out of the tower and land safely on the ground.
(d) Blow away a straw and a stone tower with equal ease.
5. What is the setting of this scene?
(a) In the dungeon.
(b) In a field behind the tower.
(c) In the King's private rooms.
(d) In a room in the tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Julian ask the Doctor to prescribe?
2. what does the Doctor think about what has been done to Sigismund?
3. What did the prophecy contain?
4. For whom does the Doctor ask?
5. What is revealed about the Peasant Woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Beggar say when the Monk asks what he wants? What does the Porter tell the Monk about the Beggar?
2. What does Julian want Sigismund to do with the royal robes? What is Sigismund's response?
3. What does the King say to the Confessor?
4. What does Sigismund say when he sees the Doctor's shocked expression?
5. What is Adam's job?
6. How does Sigismund react when Juilan encourages him to take the power he is being offered?
7. What does Sigismund want from the Gypsy Girl?
8. What did the prophecy contain?
9. How does Olivier speak to those around him at the beginning of the scene?
10. How does Anton respond to seeing the charred straw?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)