|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sigismund feel he can do?
2. What does the Doctor say is the same as strong will?
(a) Strong faith.
(b) Strong arms.
(c) Strong thoughts.
(d) A strong mind.
3. The King talks at length about how his kingdom is falling apart and how he plans to attack who?
(a) The French.
(b) The Muslims.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The Americans.
4. How do the people feel about this news from the King?
5. Who does Anton say the Prisoner sometimes flies into a rage and attacks?
(c) The King.
(d) The Guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Doctor accuses Julian of committing a crime against who?
2. What does Sigismund feel when he wakes up?
3. As the Man and the Recruit continue to speak in poetic language about signs of approaching violence, what does Olivier do?
4. In the distance, what are heard?
5. The Doctor that with each glance the Prisoner offers what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Julian tell Sigismund about his father?
2. How is Sigismund serving the rebels?
3. How does Olivier speak to those around him at the beginning of the scene?
4. What has happened while Sigismund has been away?
5. How does the Confessor respond to the King?
6. How does Julian refer to Sigismund and the King?
7. What has eluded the King? Why is he here?
8. What does Olivier think he hears?
9. What does the Noble Officer say about the war?
10. For what does the King blame Julian?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)