|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Anton goes, who comes back in.
(a) The Doctor.
(b) The Prisoner.
(c) The King.
2. How does Sigismund imitate Christ's posture?
(a) When he is with children.
(b) On the Crucifix.
(c) When he prays to God in Gethsemane.
(d) When he walks on water.
3. Of what does Anton assure the Doctor about Sigismund?
(a) He cannot run.
(b) He cannot walk.
(c) He is weak.
(d) He cannot communicate.
4. At the sound of a muffled banging, what does Olivier do?
(a) He orders whoever is making it to be silent.
(b) He hides.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He screams.
5. Why are the Voivode late?
(a) They were not sure if they wanted to come.
(b) They got lost.
(c) They were held back by rebels.
(d) They forgot when they were to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose grave does the King want to see?
2. The Doctor that with each glance the Prisoner offers what?
3. what does the Doctor think about what has been done to Sigismund?
4. What are the Ten Prohibitions?
5. After the Recruit goes off, what does conversation between the guards reveal about Olivier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Doctor confirm when he appears?
2. What does the King hope about Ignatius?
3. How does Sigismund react when Julian appears? What does Julian do when he sees Sigismund's reaction?
4. What is the purpose of the sponge?
5. What has eluded the King? Why is he here?
6. What has happened while Sigismund has been away?
7. How does the play end?
8. What does the King say to the Confessor?
9. What does Andrew suggest they do, after Olivier hears a noise? What is Olivier's response to Andrew?
10. How does the Confessor respond to the King?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)