|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King talks at length about how his kingdom is falling apart and how he plans to attack who?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Muslims.
(c) The French.
(d) The Americans.
2. Who does Pancras tell Olivier is making the noise?
(a) The Guards.
(b) The Recruit.
(c) The King.
(d) The Prisoner.
3. Whose grave does the King want to see?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His Queen's.
(c) His nephew's.
(d) His son's.
4. What is the setting of this scene?
(a) A castle.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A church.
(d) The tower.
5. How does Ignatius respond when the King falls to his knees, asking Ignatius' guidance in how to get his son back?
(a) Ignatius tells him he's just acting.
(b) Ignatius tells him he will do all he can.
(c) Ignatius tells him he does not deserve his son.
(d) Ignatius tellls him to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ignatius reminds the King about marriage between a man and woman?
2. Sigismund says he feels so powerful that he can do what?
3. How does Olivier refer to the Prisoner?
4. How does Sigismund respond when Julian tells him he has to drink the potion to go on a journey?
5. What does Julian tell Sigismund he has come to bring him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does this scene begin?
2. What does the King say to the Confessor?
3. What is expected of the Doctor?
4. How does Julian refer to Sigismund and the King?
5. What does Sigismund want from the Gypsy Girl?
6. What takes place at the beginning of this scene?
7. What does Olivier say about violence to come?
8. For what does the King blame Julian?
9. How is Sigismund serving the rebels?
10. What suddenly happens to Sigismund?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)