|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting?
(a) A room in the castle.
(b) Another room of the tower.
(c) The Peasant Woman's home.
(d) A pasture behind the tower.
2. Who does Pancras tell Olivier is making the noise?
(a) The Prisoner.
(b) The Recruit.
(c) The King.
(d) The Guards.
3. Whose grave does the King want to see?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His Queen's.
(c) His son's.
(d) His nephew's.
4. What does the King say has eluded him?
(d) His son.
5. What does Sigismund feel when he wakes up?
(a) His father is with him.
(b) A horrible headache.
(c) Like getting sick.
(d) A strange feeling in his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Simon come?
2. The conviction was the direct result of what before the Prisoner was born?
3. Why can not see the Governor?
4. What is revealed about the Peasant Woman?
5. What does Sigismund feel he can do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Olivier and his rebels doing to the peasants?
2. How does this scene begin?
3. What is expected of the Doctor?
4. How is Sigismund serving the rebels?
5. How does Olivier speak to those around him at the beginning of the scene?
6. What has happened while Sigismund has been away?
7. How will Sigismund's new order be different from the old?
8. What has eluded the King? Why is he here?
9. What is causing the banging noise? Why?
10. What does Sigismund say about the old regime?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)