Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sigismund react when Julian reveals himself?
(a) In fear.
(b) In excitement.
(c) In shock.
(d) In awe.
2. How does the Gypsy Girl react when Sigismund tells her of a rumor that Olivier has been killed in battle?
(a) She just laughs.
(b) She cries.
(c) She does not react.
(d) She screams.
3. What are the orders given by Olivier?
(a) The rebels are to destroy the castle.
(b) The nobles are to be set free.
(c) The peasants are to be imprisioned and executed.
(d) Peasants are all to rise up and rebel, and merchants are to be chained to the farmer's plows.
4. Of what does Sigismund say Olivier smells?
(a) Violets and roses.
(c) Death and revenge.
(d) Sweat and dirt.
5. What do the Courtiers do to Sigismund?
(a) They bow down to him.
(b) They execute him.
(c) They carry him off and subdue him.
(d) They beat him.
6. What does the Gypsy Girl magically cause to emerge from the earth?
(b) The Devil.
(c) Human bones.
7. After the King collapses, how does Julian react?
(a) He rushes in and kneels to the King.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He rushes in and kneels to Sigismund as if he were king.
(d) He rushes in a grabs Sigismund.
8. Where does the King think he might like to withdraw?
(a) To the monastery the way Ignatius did.
(b) To a resort by a beach.
(c) To a cabin in the moutains.
(d) To the forest.
9. A rebel named Jeronim tells other rebels that Sigismund's insane-sounding words are proof of what?
(a) He is not the King's son.
(b) How the King and nobility drove him mad and are therefore evil and must be punished.
(c) He should not be their leader.
(d) He is insane.
10. What does the Doctor notice about Sigismund's hand?
(a) It is shriveled.
(b) It is black.
(c) It is missing.
(d) It is bleeding.
11. What does the King express to the Doctor?
(a) His uncertainties.
(b) His dislike.
(c) His gratitude.
(d) His fear.
12. The King, Confessor and courtiers leave, with some of the courtiers doing what to Julian?
(a) Spitting on him.
(b) Bowing to him.
(c) Laughing at him.
(d) Hugging him.
13. What does the Doctor have prepared if Sigismund should become unstable?
(a) A syringe filled with a sedative.
(b) A sponge that has been soaked in a powerful narcotic.
(c) A padded cell.
(d) A strait jacket.
14. Julian unwraps the bundle of royal robes brought in by Anton and insists Sigismund do what with them?
(a) Tear them to shreds.
(b) Wave them out the window.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Put them on.
15. What plans has Julian been making for Sigismund?
(a) His life in the tower.
(b) His imprisonment.
(c) His escape.
(d) His life as King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nobleman Adam's job?
2. What does Sigismund tell the Doctor and Anton, when they run in?
3. When Sigismund is gone, the Doctor makes what promise?
4. What does the King tell Sigismund is his first responsibility as prince?
5. What does Anton say he has just heard?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)