|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King say has eluded him?
(a) His son.
2. For whom does the Doctor ask?
(a) The guards.
(b) His son.
(c) His patient.
(d) The King.
3. What does the King tell the other courtiers about Julian's behavior?
(a) It is better than it had been.
(b) It is a good example of true devotion.
(c) It is not as it should be.
(d) It is a disgrace.
4. What does the King want to do to Ignatius?
(a) Kill Ignatius for the hateful things he says.
(b) Have Ignatius burned on the stake as a heretic.
(c) Forcibly take Ignatius back to court and make him give proper advice.
(d) Make Ignatius inherit the crown when the King dies.
5. What happens when Sigismund drinks the potion?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He hallucinates.
(c) He loses his mind.
(d) He falls unconscious.
6. The King reminds him that everything he did to his son, Sigismund, he did on who's advice?
(a) His wife's.
(b) The prophecy's.
7. How does the book the Monk reads describe the presence of the world?
(a) As a green, luscious place.
(b) As a venemous fungus.
(c) As a colorful rainbow.
(d) As a desert wasteland.
8. Of what does Anton assure the Doctor about Sigismund?
(a) He cannot walk.
(b) He cannot run.
(c) He cannot communicate.
(d) He is weak.
9. He adds that Julian's spiritual freedom depends on what?
(a) To whom he prays.
(b) How often he attends mass.
(c) The Prisoner's physical freedom.
(d) His desire to be saved.
10. How does Ignatius respond when the King falls to his knees, asking Ignatius' guidance in how to get his son back?
(a) Ignatius tells him he will do all he can.
(b) Ignatius tellls him to leave.
(c) Ignatius tells him he does not deserve his son.
(d) Ignatius tells him he's just acting.
11. In front of the tower, why does Olivier bully and berate a young Recruit?
(a) He is shy.
(b) For not responding properly to his petty orders.
(c) The Recruit was late to his post.
(d) The Recruit argued with Olivier.
12. Of what was the Prisoner convicted?
(a) Murdering the King's wife as a child.
(b) Wanting to run away from the King as a child.
(c) Plotting to assassinate the King when he was a child.
(d) Stealing from the King as a child.
13. Why are the Voivode late?
(a) They were not sure if they wanted to come.
(b) They were held back by rebels.
(c) They got lost.
(d) They forgot when they were to arrive.
14. How does Olivier speak to the guards?
15. Who is a spiritual young man tortured and imprisoned by authority figures afraid of his power?
(a) The Children's King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sigismund do when the Peasant Woman tries to get him to pray with her?
2. What happens when Sigismund says, "Father, into thy hands? "
3. How does Sigismund make Anton angry?
4. What does Julian order be done to Sigismund?
5. How does Olivier refer to the Prisoner?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)