|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the King think he might like to withdraw?
(a) To a resort by a beach.
(b) To the forest.
(c) To the monastery the way Ignatius did.
(d) To a cabin in the moutains.
2. How do the peasants feel about Sigismund?
(a) Excited to meet this prince that has been away from his kingdom.
(b) Frightened of the animal they think Sigismund has become but also eager to place him at the head of their rebellion.
(c) Angered that he disrespected their king.
(d) Honored to have him as their leader.
3. What are Tartars?
(b) Turkish soldiers.
4. With what does the Gypsy Girl say she is pregnant?
(b) Olivier's child.
(d) A tumor.
5. About what are the citizens talking?
(a) A revolution that will end the lives of the nobility and the wealthy.
(b) Who will inherit the throne.
(c) A feast held in honor of the King.
(d) A large funeral mass to be held for the King's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King tearfully recall, regarding a king turning over his throne to his heir?
2. What is the King's judgment regarding Sigismund?
3. Of what does Pancras remind Olivier?
4. What does the letter to Julian contain?
5. Upon who does the Second urge the King to declare war?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)