|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Prisoner respond when Anton calls him by name?
(a) He begins banging the cage with his fists.
(c) He screams.
(d) He does not respond.
2. Why can Sigismund not see his father and mother, according to Julian?
(a) He has no parents.
(b) He was banished from his parents' sight.
(c) They are dead.
(d) They are far away.
3. What do the Courtiers do to Sigismund?
(a) They execute him.
(b) They bow down to him.
(c) They beat him.
(d) They carry him off and subdue him.
4. How does Julian react when Anton speaks about how glad he will be when the nobleman has gone?
(a) He is saddened by this news that Anton does not want to see the nobleman.
(b) He becomes angry but also agrees with Anton.
(c) He becomes angry and then tells him to arrange for watchmen to be alert for the nobleman's approach.
(d) He becomes surprised that Anton would not be excited about the nobleman's arrival.
5. What is revealed about the Peasant Woman?
(a) She is the King's sister.
(b) She is Sigismund's sister.
(c) She is Sigismund's mother and the Queen.
(d) She is Sigismund's foster mother from the farm family with whom he lived early in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Boy say the peasants are doing?
2. How do the peasants feel about Sigismund?
3. What does Ignatius reminds the King about marriage between a man and woman?
4. What does the King tell Sigismund is his first responsibility as prince?
5. Julian appears, carrying a vial that contains what?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)