|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been untouched since the Queen's death?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her makeup.
(c) Her food.
(d) Her bedchamber.
2. What is the setting of this scene?
(a) In the King's private rooms.
(b) In a field behind the tower.
(c) In the dungeon.
(d) In a room in the tower.
3. For what does Julian ask the Doctor to prescribe?
(a) Something that will keep him awake.
(b) Something that will help him sleep.
(c) Something that make him confident.
(d) Something that will calm him down.
4. How has Simon come?
(a) Saying he has come to see the Prisoner.
(b) Saying he needs to speak with Anton alone.
(c) Saying he has ridden all night to seek out advice from the Doctor.
(d) Saying he was given the letter to bring to Anton in the usual way and that he rode all night in order to deliver the message promptly.
5. What is Anton's warning?
(a) Sigismund will kill the King.
(b) The meeting between Sigismund and the King will not go well.
(c) Sigismund is not ready to meet with the King.
(d) Sigismund is stronger than the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sigismund respond when Julian tells him he has to drink the potion to go on a journey?
2. Specific parallels to _____ story appear throughout the play, making thematic points about the importance of integrity, faith and tensions between spiritual and earthly power.
3. Who does Anton say the Prisoner sometimes flies into a rage and attacks?
4. What does Adam say when he appears?
5. Why does the King withdraw with Julian?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)