|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been untouched since the Queen's death?
(a) Her makeup.
(b) Her bedchamber.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her food.
2. Of what was the Doctor accused based on the Prisoner's survival?
(a) Having ambitions for power.
(b) Wanting a new king.
(c) Wanting to be far from this kingdom.
(d) Trying to save the Prisoner.
3. After the King collapses, how does Julian react?
(a) He rushes in and kneels to Sigismund as if he were king.
(b) He rushes in and kneels to the King.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He rushes in a grabs Sigismund.
4. About what are the citizens talking?
(a) A revolution that will end the lives of the nobility and the wealthy.
(b) A feast held in honor of the King.
(c) A large funeral mass to be held for the King's nephew.
(d) Who will inherit the throne.
5. The King talks at length about how his kingdom is falling apart and how he plans to attack who?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Muslims.
(c) The French.
(d) The Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Andrew explain the source of the noise?
2. Who does Olivier think can sense "the bloodshed to come?"
3. As the Man and the Recruit continue to speak in poetic language about signs of approaching violence, what does Olivier do?
4. Why does the King say that he must be obeyed?
5. For what does Julian ask the Doctor to prescribe?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)