|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was the Doctor accused based on the Prisoner's survival?
(a) Wanting to be far from this kingdom.
(b) Wanting a new king.
(c) Trying to save the Prisoner.
(d) Having ambitions for power.
2. What does the Doctor speak about in regards to the Prisoner?
(a) How he was given orders to keep the Prisoner hidden from the world and therefore hid him with the farm family.
(b) How he is to murder the prisoner in his cell.
(c) How he has always wanted to protect the prisoner.
(d) How he is to take him away from this prison and protect him.
3. What are the Ten Prohibitions?
(a) Acts and behavior the people of this kingdom are forbidden to do.
(b) The ten words that the guards are prohibited from using.
(c) Acts and behavior the guards are forbidden to do around the Prisoner.
(d) Types of alcohol the guards are not allowed to drink.
4. The King reminds him that everything he did to his son, Sigismund, he did on who's advice?
(b) His wife's.
(c) The prophecy's.
5. What does Anton urge the Doctor to give the Prisoner?
(a) Handcuffs to wear around his wrists and ankles.
(c) Some medicine to calm him and make him happy.
(d) A shot to sedate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been untouched since the Queen's death?
2. Julian then talks about how he was manipulated into doing what?
3. Who is a spiritual young man tortured and imprisoned by authority figures afraid of his power?
4. What is the setting of this scene?
5. What calms Sigismund?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)