|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of this scene?
(a) In the dungeon.
(b) In a field behind the tower.
(c) In the King's private rooms.
(d) In a room in the tower.
2. What does the King tell a nearby Beggar about Brother Ignatius?
(a) He is not available and does not want to see him.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He will be glad to see him and tells him to wait.
(d) He is a villain.
3. What does Julian tell Sigismund he has come to bring him?
4. After the Recruit goes off, what does conversation between the guards reveal about Olivier?
(a) He is also a new Recruit.
(b) He is the King.
(c) He is the new Guard Commander.
(d) He is a knight.
5. As Anton goes, who comes back in.
(a) The Doctor.
(c) The King.
(d) The Prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King say has eluded him?
2. Why can not see the Governor?
3. How does Sigismund respond when Julian tells him he has to drink the potion to go on a journey?
4. What does the King instruct the Monk to tell Ignatius?
5. What does the Beggar say to the Monk, when the Monk asks what he wants?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)