|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the distance, what are heard?
(a) Voices chanting for the King.
(b) People screaming.
(c) Voices singing in Latin.
(d) Several arguments.
2. What does the King say has eluded him?
(c) His son.
3. As Anton goes, who comes back in.
(a) The King.
(b) The Doctor.
(d) The Prisoner.
4. What happens when Sigismund drinks the potion?
(a) He hallucinates.
(b) He falls unconscious.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He loses his mind.
5. Why are the Voivode late?
(a) They got lost.
(b) They were not sure if they wanted to come.
(c) They forgot when they were to arrive.
(d) They were held back by rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Anton assure the Doctor about Sigismund?
2. Of what was the Prisoner convicted?
3. What is the setting of this scene?
4. What does Sigismund feel when he wakes up?
5. Of what does Pancras remind Olivier?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)