|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Ignatius?
(a) Make Ignatius inherit the crown when the King dies.
(b) Forcibly take Ignatius back to court and make him give proper advice.
(c) Have Ignatius burned on the stake as a heretic.
(d) Kill Ignatius for the hateful things he says.
2. Of what was the Doctor accused based on the Prisoner's survival?
(a) Wanting to be far from this kingdom.
(b) Having ambitions for power.
(c) Trying to save the Prisoner.
(d) Wanting a new king.
3. What does the Doctor speak about in regards to the Prisoner?
(a) How he is to murder the prisoner in his cell.
(b) How he has always wanted to protect the prisoner.
(c) How he is to take him away from this prison and protect him.
(d) How he was given orders to keep the Prisoner hidden from the world and therefore hid him with the farm family.
4. Who does Anton say the Prisoner sometimes flies into a rage and attacks?
(a) The Guards.
(d) The King.
5. Whose grave does the King want to see?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His Queen's.
(c) His son's.
(d) His nephew's.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the sound of a muffled banging, what does Olivier do?
2. What does Julian tell Sigismund he has come to bring him?
3. What does Sigismund feel he can do?
4. What does the Doctor say is the same as strong will?
5. Ignatius says everything the King is and has ever been is nothing but what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)