|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Doctor that with each glance the Prisoner offers what?
(a) A glimpse of what it is like to be a prisoner.
(b) His patience and holiness.
(c) A lesson to be learned.
(d) A view into his soul.
2. As the Man and the Recruit continue to speak in poetic language about signs of approaching violence, what does Olivier do?
(a) He grabs a weapon and prepares to beat the Prisoner into silence.
(b) He goes to his rooms.
(c) He listens in on the conversation.
(d) He calls to the Prisoner.
3. What is the setting of this scene?
(a) In a room in the tower.
(b) In the King's private rooms.
(c) In the dungeon.
(d) In a field behind the tower.
4. How does Anton respond to Julian's interest to join the court?
(a) He knows Julian will be a good choice for the court.
(b) He is just as excited to be a part of the King's court.
(c) He tells him he willll be facing several new and difficult responsibilities and suggests they escape before they get involved in all the politics and manipulations of court life.
(d) He hopes he too will be asked to be a part of the court.
5. What does Anton urge the Doctor to give the Prisoner?
(a) Some medicine to calm him and make him happy.
(b) Handcuffs to wear around his wrists and ankles.
(c) A shot to sedate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Doctor speak about in regards to the Prisoner?
2. Of what does Pancras remind Olivier?
3. What does Julian say he has begun to have?
4. How does Andrew explain the source of the noise?
5. Julian then talks about how he was manipulated into doing what?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)