|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivier think he hears being passed back and forth?
(a) Arguing between two guards.
(b) Signals between bands of Jewish smugglers.
(c) A pigeon carrying news from one prince to another.
(d) A rubber ball.
2. What does the Doctor speak about in regards to the Prisoner?
(a) How he was given orders to keep the Prisoner hidden from the world and therefore hid him with the farm family.
(b) How he is to murder the prisoner in his cell.
(c) How he has always wanted to protect the prisoner.
(d) How he is to take him away from this prison and protect him.
3. Of what does Anton assure the Doctor about Sigismund?
(a) He cannot communicate.
(b) He cannot walk.
(c) He cannot run.
(d) He is weak.
4. As Anton goes, who comes back in.
(b) The King.
(c) The Doctor.
(d) The Prisoner.
5. Who is Anton?
(a) Olivier's servant.
(b) The King's servant.
(c) The Governor's son.
(d) The Governor's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anton respond to Julian's interest to join the court?
2. What is the setting of this scene?
3. How does Olivier speak about violence to come?
4. Julian then talks about how he was manipulated into doing what?
5. After Julian sends Simon away, what does he discuss with Anton?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)