Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Anton urge the Doctor to give the Prisoner?
a) Some medicine to calm him and make him happy.
c) A shot to sedate him.
d) Handcuffs to wear around his wrists and ankles.
2. Who does Pancras tell Olivier is making the noise?
a) The King.
b) The Prisoner.
c) The Recruit.
d) The Guards.
3. Who does Anton say the Prisoner sometimes flies into a rage and attacks?
a) The Guards.
d) The King.
4. How does Olivier refer to the Prisoner?
a) As a lout.
b) As a beggar.
c) As a prince.
d) As a thief.
5. Of what does Pancras remind Olivier?
This section contains 327 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)