|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about the Peasant Woman?
(a) She is the King's sister.
(b) She is Sigismund's sister.
(c) She is Sigismund's mother and the Queen.
(d) She is Sigismund's foster mother from the farm family with whom he lived early in his life.
2. What example of the executions does the Confessor give the King?
(a) I do not believe in execution.
(b) Five year old children, who have been able to tell the difference between an apple and a coin, have been executed.
(c) Only those that are not royalty may be executed.
(d) Only severe acts deserve execution.
3. What does the Doctor tell Julian he has chosen since he became an adult?
(a) A thrilling career.
(b) A life of loneliness.
(c) A life filled with people.
(d) An exciting life.
4. What does the King hope that Ignatius will be able to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Help him.
(d) Stay in the monastery.
5. What is the setting?
(a) The Peasant Woman's home.
(b) Another room of the tower.
(c) A room in the castle.
(d) A pasture behind the tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ignatius say about how the terror and remorse the King is experiencing?
2. What does the Doctor speak about in regards to the Prisoner?
3. What does Julian tell the Doctor he is expected to do, regarding the Prisoner's health?
4. As Anton goes, who comes back in.
5. What is the setting of this scene?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)