|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was the Doctor accused based on the Prisoner's survival?
(a) Wanting to be far from this kingdom.
(b) Trying to save the Prisoner.
(c) Having ambitions for power.
(d) Wanting a new king.
2. What does Anton urge the Doctor to give the Prisoner?
(a) Some medicine to calm him and make him happy.
(b) A shot to sedate him.
(d) Handcuffs to wear around his wrists and ankles.
3. Of what was the Prisoner convicted?
(a) Wanting to run away from the King as a child.
(b) Murdering the King's wife as a child.
(c) Stealing from the King as a child.
(d) Plotting to assassinate the King when he was a child.
4. What does the King tell a nearby Beggar about Brother Ignatius?
(a) He will be glad to see him and tells him to wait.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He is not available and does not want to see him.
(d) He is a villain.
5. What does the King urge Julian to be?
(a) More kind than Ignatius had been.
(b) Sigismund's friend.
(c) A better counselor to Sigismund than Ignatius was to him.
(d) A spy for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the Ten Prohibitions in which Sigismund seems to have a skill?
2. How does Andrew explain the source of the noise?
3. How does Ignatius respond when the Young Monk reads a quote about an innocent man being condemned?
4. At the sound of a muffled banging, what does Olivier do?
5. What does the letter to Julian contain?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)