|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was the Doctor accused based on the Prisoner's survival?
(a) Having ambitions for power.
(b) Trying to save the Prisoner.
(c) Wanting to be far from this kingdom.
(d) Wanting a new king.
2. Julian then talks about how he was manipulated into doing what?
(a) Beating the Prisoner once every day.
(b) Putting the Prisoner in the darkest, most damp cell available.
(c) Feeding the Prisoner unhealthy food.
(d) Putting the Prisoner into the prison cell with windows.
3. Of what does Anton assure the Doctor about Sigismund?
(a) He cannot communicate.
(b) He cannot walk.
(c) He cannot run.
(d) He is weak.
4. At the sound of a muffled banging, what does Olivier do?
(a) He screams.
(b) He hides.
(c) He orders whoever is making it to be silent.
(d) He runs away.
5. What does the King tell the other courtiers about Julian's behavior?
(a) It is better than it had been.
(b) It is a disgrace.
(c) It is a good example of true devotion.
(d) It is not as it should be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can not see the Governor?
2. How does Ignatius respond when the Young Monk reads a quote about an innocent man being condemned?
3. What does Anton do to Sigismund?
4. Who does Pancras tell Olivier is making the noise?
5. Who is a spiritual young man tortured and imprisoned by authority figures afraid of his power?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)