|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian say he has begun to have?
(a) No apetite.
(b) A large apetite.
(c) Sleepless nights.
(d) Many naps.
2. What is the nobleman Adam's job?
(a) To guide the King in his decisions regarding Sigismund.
(b) To pose as Sigismund's friend and get him to talk about his true feelings.
(c) To teach Sigismund how to ride a horse.
(d) To prepare the meals for Sigismund and the King.
3. After the Recruit goes off, what does conversation between the guards reveal about Olivier?
(a) He is also a new Recruit.
(b) He is the new Guard Commander.
(c) He is the King.
(d) He is a knight.
4. What does Julian tell Sigismund he has come to bring him?
5. Specific parallels to _____ story appear throughout the play, making thematic points about the importance of integrity, faith and tensions between spiritual and earthly power.
(a) The Buddha.
(b) The Czar.
(c) The Christ.
(d) The Zeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King reminds him that everything he did to his son, Sigismund, he did on who's advice?
2. How does the King take the Confessor to mean by his statement regarding executions?
3. What does the King ask the Confessor about Sigismund?
4. Over what do Olivier, Pancras and Andrew argue?
5. What does the Doctor tell Julian he has chosen since he became an adult?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)