|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is heard at the gate?
(a) A whisper.
(b) A bird.
(c) A knock.
(d) A scream.
2. Upon who does the Second urge the King to declare war?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The peasants.
(c) The Muslim.
(d) The French.
3. Who is the visitor Ignatius is happy to see?
(b) The Beggar.
(c) The King.
4. What are the rebels using as their battle cry?
(a) Long live the king.
(b) Sigismund's name.
(c) We need freedom.
(d) Down with the King.
5. What does Ignatius say about how the terror and remorse the King is experiencing?
(a) They are sad but difficult to change.
(b) The king does not deserves these.
(c) They are part of the true face of God, the spirit of judgment. The King cries for help.
(d) He should feel it more often.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Olivier want weapons drawn on Sigismund?
2. The King reminds him that everything he did to his son, Sigismund, he did on who's advice?
3. The King talks at length about how his kingdom is falling apart and how he plans to attack who?
4. What does the King tell a nearby Beggar about Brother Ignatius?
5. Why are the Voivode late?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)