|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King reminds him that everything he did to his son, Sigismund, he did on who's advice?
(a) His wife's.
(c) The prophecy's.
2. Julian unwraps the bundle of royal robes brought in by Anton and insists Sigismund do what with them?
(a) Wave them out the window.
(b) Put them on.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Tear them to shreds.
3. What is heard at the gate?
(a) A knock.
(b) A scream.
(c) A whisper.
(d) A bird.
4. Why does the King withdraw with Julian?
(a) He does not want to scare Sigismund.
(b) Sigismund needs time alone to adjust to his surroundings.
(c) To observe the conversation between Adam and Sigismund.
(d) He does not want to see his son.
5. Who is the visitor Ignatius is happy to see?
(a) The Beggar.
(c) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rebels using as their battle cry?
2. What does the King tell a nearby Beggar about Brother Ignatius?
3. What does Sigismund sense?
4. Why does Anton try to force Sigismund's feet into his boots?
5. As a courtier reports on Sigismund's desire to rest, of what does the King become aware?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)