|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skara Speech.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Grotowski's school?
(a) The Box.
(b) The Laboratory.
(c) The Actor's Studio.
(d) Theatre of Cruelty.
2. Who recorded the exercises from "Actor's Training (1959 - 1962)"?
(a) Stanislaw Scierski.
(b) Denis Beron.
(c) Eugenio Barba.
(d) Ryszard Cielsak.
3. How many types of respiration are there, as noted by Grotowski in "Actor's Training (1959 - 1962)"?
4. Who based his work with actors on discipline and exterior formation?
5. The actor should take special care to open the _____ when speaking and breathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Theatre's New Testament", Grotowski asserts that the work at The Laboratory has nothing to do with _____.
2. The cycle of exercises in "Stimulation of the Voice" from "Actor's Training (1966)," begins with _____.
3. Faustus is considered not only a saint but also _____.
4. In "Dr Faustus: Textual Montage", it is written that the play is a dialectic between mockery and _____.
5. Grotowski says in "Skara Speech" that he has underlined the fact through the workshop that there are no impulses or reactions without _____.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)