|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the characters doing in the warehouse building?
(a) Creating a coffin.
(b) Building something out of wood.
(c) Building a bomb.
(d) Planning to kill someone.
2. Who does Jenna tell Keyes she was supposed to meet but never showed up?
(b) Kara Lynn.
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Tigertail feels learning that one of the other characters is dead?
4. Which of the following characters takes Kara Lynn to Osprey Island?
5. Which of the following characters is shot by Burt during the halftime antics?
(d) Kara Lynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garcia plan to do in regards to Bernal during the long drive?
2. What provides Keyes with a clue as to where Wiley may have taken Kara Lynn?
3. Which of the following characters does Keyes realize was in on the planning from the beginning?
4. What does Keyes try to get Kara Lynn to cancel?
5. Which of the following characters reassures Keyes that everything will be fine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What developments happen in regard to the relationship developing between Kara and Keyes?
2. Describe in detail the float on which Kara Lynn will ride.
3. What assumptions does the Orange Bowl committee make about the members of the group and why don't they pursue the topic in more depth?
4. What does Shivers say is the most important thing in his daughter's life and how has her father taken steps to protect her?
5. What disagreement do Keyes, Garcia, Mulcahy and the other Orange Bowl officials have?
6. What information does Kara Lynn share with Keyes in regard to Jenna?
7. What does the unusual and unnamed float that unexpectedly appears on the football field look like?
8. What new plan does Wiley announce to the group and what are Bernal's thoughts?
9. Describe what happens when Garcia comes out of surgery and talks with the police chief.
10. Describe the role the Shriners plan in helping to try and save Kara Lynn from being kidnapped.
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)