|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keyes try to get Kara Lynn to cancel?
(a) Appearance in the Orange Bowl Parade.
(b) Lessons with Jenna.
(c) Her plans to leave with her father.
(d) Desire to leave the house for dinner.
2. What does Kara Lynn want to go do that Keyes has to tag along with her?
(a) Play tennis.
(b) Beat up Garcia.
(c) To see her float
(d) Go for a run.
3. Which of the following seems to describe how Kara Lynn feels about being with Keyes?
(a) She seems to dislike it.
(b) She seems to be planning something.
(c) She seems ambivalent to it.
(d) She seems to like it.
4. What are the characters doing in the warehouse building?
(a) Building something out of wood.
(b) Creating a coffin.
(c) Building a bomb.
(d) Planning to kill someone.
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Tigertail feels learning that one of the other characters is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters got rid of the Cadillac?
2. Who does Keyes go to talk to about the risk of being in the parade?
3. Which of the following characters buys David Lee's uniform?
4. Garcia and Keyes believe what about Wiley's death?
5. What story does David Lee tell the coach when he comes in nude?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disagreement do Keyes, Garcia, Mulcahy and the other Orange Bowl officials have?
2. What does Bernal do in this chapter and what is the response of the First Weekend in July Movement?
3. What happens that makes Tigertail despondent?
4. What happens when Bernal stops driving and walking with Garcia?
5. What does the police chief tell Garcia when he calls him after the parade?
6. What happens when Kara Lynn and Keyes play tennis at her father's club and what makes him appear far inferior than the other people at the club?
7. What does Shivers say is the most important thing in his daughter's life and how has her father taken steps to protect her?
8. What does Kara Lynn talk to Wiley about when she wakes up on the island after he kidnaps her?
9. What does Mr. Cardoza tell Mulcahy in regards to Wiley's column and why does he make that decision?
10. What does Wiley tell Mulcahy when he calls him at his office about the plan of the Night of December group?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)