|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who left a message on Keyes' answering machine?
2. Where do Wiley and his group end up after they are deported?
(d) Cayman Islands.
3. What causes Reed to be concerned about the relationship between Keyes and his daughter?
(a) Sexual contact.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A hug.
(d) Tender words.
4. How is Wiley dressed when he jumps into the spotlight with the cordless microphone?
(a) King of Siam.
(b) Football player.
5. What are the characters doing in the warehouse building?
(a) Building a bomb.
(b) Creating a coffin.
(c) Building something out of wood.
(d) Planning to kill someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keyes try to get Kara Lynn to cancel?
2. About how many crew members are there aboard the Friendship Cruise?
3. What happened to the helicopter?
4. Which of the following characters is not in the warehouse building?
5. What does Keyes do for Kara Lynn after they leave Bernal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Kara Lynn share with Keyes in regard to Jenna?
2. What does Reed Shivers lecture Keyes about when he shows up at their house after taking Garcia to the hospital?
3. Describe the role the Shriners plan in helping to try and save Kara Lynn from being kidnapped.
4. What new plan does Wiley announce to the group and what are Bernal's thoughts?
5. What does Mr. Cardoza tell Mulcahy in regards to Wiley's column and why does he make that decision?
6. What disagreement do Keyes, Garcia, Mulcahy and the other Orange Bowl officials have?
7. When Garcia calls Keyes what information does he share that he has just realized?
8. What happens that makes Tigertail despondent?
9. What does Bernal do in this chapter and what is the response of the First Weekend in July Movement?
10. What does Shivers say is the most important thing in his daughter's life and how has her father taken steps to protect her?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)