|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters was kidnapped by Viceroy?
(a) Nell Bellamy.
(b) Renee Levoux.
(c) Jesus Bernal.
(d) David Richaud.
2. Which of the following characters stabbed Mitchell Klein?
3. Why did Mulcahy have no choice but to publish the article Wiley sent him?
(a) He had no control as he was ordered to.
(b) Wiley had spys who would know if it was not published.
(c) It was harmless.
(d) Keyes wanted him to do it.
4. What do Keyes and Garcia believe "The Nights of December" relates to?
(a) The month Castro came into power.
(b) The month Cabal came to the US.
(c) The end of the calendar year.
(d) The month the Dolphins made the playoffs.
5. What does Wiley plan to do during the Orange Bowl Parade?
(a) Destroy the condo complexes.
(b) Violate the sacred virgin.
(c) Release the alligator to kill people.
(d) Bomb all of the floats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wiley say that his story was done to represent?
2. What does Keyes find under the outhouse at Wiley's cabin?
3. What item was lost in the swamp which Keyes was supposed to take back with him?
4. What mistake does Bloodworth make to the name of the group claiming responsibility for the letters?
5. What is the first question Wiley asks the Shriners?
Short Essay Questions
1. What items did the police find in room 223 at the Flamingo Isles Motel?
2. What conclusions do Keyes and Garcia reach about the letters?
3. What does Nell do when her husband doesn't return and what happens?
4. What was one of the major screw-ups that Bernal committed when he worked for the group called the First Weekend in July?
5. How does Ernesto feel about America and what does he explain to Keyes about his arrest?
6. Why do many of the people begin to leave the Otter Creek Condos and how does this make Wiley feel?
7. How and where is Wiley's vehicle found by the police?
8. What does the letter that is shown to Keyes by Garcia say about the murders and how is it signed?
9. Why can't Keyes leave the island where Wiley's cabin is and what happens to him because he can't leave?
10. What happens between Keyes and Jenna in the hospital and what does he think about this?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)