|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Keyes and Garcia believe "The Nights of December" relates to?
(a) The month Castro came into power.
(b) The end of the calendar year.
(c) The month Cabal came to the US.
(d) The month the Dolphins made the playoffs.
2. Who are with Nell when she stops to ask Keyes if he needs an ambulance?
(d) Football players.
3. Why did Mulcahy have no choice but to publish the article Wiley sent him?
(a) Keyes wanted him to do it.
(b) It was harmless.
(c) He had no control as he was ordered to.
(d) Wiley had spys who would know if it was not published.
4. Why does Ted Bellamy head to Miami?
(a) He is going to buy a night club.
(b) He is going to the beach.
(c) He is going to a sports event.
(d) He is going to a convention.
5. What does Keyes notice on Cabal's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters is identified in this chapter as being the leader of the Nights of December?
2. Where do Keyes and Mulcahy plan on having Wiley arrested?
3. What do Wiley and his associates want Keyes to do?
4. Where does Ernesto say he got the Oldsmobile he was driving?
5. What reason does Wiley say to Keyes will be the basis for the deportation of the Shriners?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Keyes goes to visit Cabal in jail what does he see and why is this the case?
2. How and where is Wiley's vehicle found by the police?
3. What realization does Keyes come to about Sparky's legs and what makes him come to this realization?
4. What does Garcia admit to Keyes and what information does he share with Keyes?
5. What happens between Keyes and Jenna in the hospital and what does he think about this?
6. What does Nell do when her husband doesn't return and what happens?
7. What was one of the major screw-ups that Bernal committed when he worked for the group called the First Weekend in July?
8. What clue does Wiley give to Keyes about the next murder which is expected to happen in Miami?
9. What does Wiley tell Keyes that the group he is affiliated with plans to do and how they plan to do it?
10. What happens while Groppo is golfing with his colleagues at the Palmetto Country Club?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)