|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brian Keyes' profession?
(a) Medical examiner.
(b) Public defender.
2. What does Garcia tell Keyes he is now in charge of?
(a) Task force.
(b) Condo development building.
(c) Protection of Keyes.
(d) Orange Bowl parade.
3. What does Wiley write in an article that Miami needs more of?
(a) Private citizens with guns.
(c) Killer hurricanes.
4. How do Keyes and Mulcahy plan on getting Wiley to return to Miami?
(a) They plan on sending someone to retrieve him.
(b) They plan on embarrassing him through his column.
(c) They plan on firing him unless he returns.
(d) They plan on bribing him.
5. What job were Viceroy and Bernal applying for?
(a) Security guards.
(c) Float judges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Viceroy doing as he watched tourists leave the Seaquarium?
2. What do Keyes and Garcia believe "The Nights of December" relates to?
3. How many men rented the room that Garcia tells Keyes about?
4. What mistake does Bloodworth make to the name of the group claiming responsibility for the letters?
5. Who purchased Jenna's plane ticket according to the Shriners?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do many of the people begin to leave the Otter Creek Condos and how does this make Wiley feel?
2. What does Skip Wiley do to his psychiatrist and what does the doctor do once returned?
3. What does the letter that is shown to Keyes by Garcia say about the murders and how is it signed?
4. How and where is Wiley's vehicle found by the police?
5. What is Harold Keefe concerned about and what does he decide to do about it?
6. What items did the police find in room 223 at the Flamingo Isles Motel?
7. What do Hal Keefe and Garcia argue about and what does Keefe give to Garcia?
8. Why can't Keyes leave the island where Wiley's cabin is and what happens to him because he can't leave?
9. In what way do Keyes and Mulcahy hope to lure Wiley back to Miami?
10. How does Ernesto feel about America and what does he explain to Keyes about his arrest?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)