|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does David Lee tell the coach when he comes in nude?
(a) That he quits the team.
(b) That he was robbed.
(c) That he sold his uniform.
(d) That a security guard sold it.
2. What news is delivered to Mulcahy via the phone about the Nights of December?
(a) They said that they killed Bloodworth.
(b) They said they will take hostages.
(c) They said there will be more bombs.
(d) They said the bomb was a mistake.
3. What does Keyes do for Kara Lynn after they leave Bernal?
(a) Surprises her.
(b) Takes her to the police.
(c) Laughs with her.
(d) Comforts her.
4. Which of the following characters is not thought to be with the helicopter?
5. Which of the following is the theme for the Orange Bowl Parade?
(a) Heated Heroes.
(b) Terrific Tourists.
(c) Protected Paradise.
(d) Tropical Tranquility.
6. Where does Kara Lynn's father make the majority of his profits?
(a) Condo sales.
(b) Tourist dollars.
(c) Newspaper sales.
(d) Orange Bowl parade reveune.
7. What does Kara Lynn note to Keyes that she was not wearing during the parade?
8. What does Bloodworth do with the package from the Nights of December?
(a) Steals it.
(b) Leaves it alone.
(c) Gives it to Keyes.
(d) Returns it to the sender.
9. How many bombs did Bernal actually make?
10. What does Kara Lynn insist she and Keyes do as they leave?
(a) Wave to Bernal.
(b) Hold hands.
(c) Return the borrowed equipment.
(d) Buy Keyes new clothes.
11. Where does Keyes tell Jenna he will be going?
(a) Kara Lynn's house.
(b) Football game.
(c) To visit Garcia.
(d) To find Wiley.
12. What was Wiley's column originally about before the rewrites?
(a) A fisherman.
(b) The mass exit of tourists.
(c) The Bahamian government.
(d) The killers in Miami.
13. How does Wiley feel after learning that Bernal tried to kill Bloodworth?
14. What type of lesson is Jenna giving to Kara Lynn?
(a) Baton twirling.
(c) Jazz aerobics.
15. What does Kara Lynn want to do with Keyes after the parade?
(a) Go out to dinner with her friends.
(b) Go out dancing to celebrate.
(c) Go on a vacation out of Miami.
(d) Go someplace and make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Bloodworth's injuries was described as being temporary?
2. How long did Jenna tell Keyes that Kara Lynn had been a student of hers?
3. What does Garcia plan to do in regards to Bernal during the long drive?
4. Where is Keyes when he learns about the incident on the boat with the helicopter?
5. Bernal's former commander tells him that he is the worst of anyone he has seen at doing what?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)