|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Keyes begins to feel about Kara Lynn?
2. What type of lesson is Jenna giving to Kara Lynn?
(b) Jazz aerobics.
(d) Baton twirling.
3. Which of the following seems to describe how Kara Lynn feels about being with Keyes?
(a) She seems to like it.
(b) She seems to dislike it.
(c) She seems ambivalent to it.
(d) She seems to be planning something.
4. Which of the following descriptions best describes how Jenna and Keyes felt at seeing each other at Jenna's house?
5. In what part of the body is Garcia shot by Bernal?
(a) The side.
(b) The leg.
(c) The head.
(d) The chest.
6. Which of the following emotions would best describe how the prime minister of the Bahamas felt after reading the news story?
7. How many tourists are lost in the incident with the helicopter?
8. What room in the building was totally destroyed by the bomb?
(a) Mulcahy's office.
(b) Women's room.
(c) Men's room.
9. About how many crew members are there aboard the Friendship Cruise?
10. How much money does Wiley say that he has along with his four fake passports?
(c) $4 million.
11. What have the Nights of December hired as part of their plan?
(d) Speed boat.
12. Who does Jenna tell Keyes she was supposed to meet but never showed up?
(b) Kara Lynn.
13. How long does Wiley tell Keyes they have left before the the dynamite goes off as they prepare to leave on Wiley's boat?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
14. Which of Bloodworth's injuries was described as being temporary?
(a) Penis damage.
(b) Fingertip damage.
(d) Loss of legs.
15. Which of the following is the theme for the Orange Bowl Parade?
(a) Tropical Tranquility.
(b) Heated Heroes.
(c) Protected Paradise.
(d) Terrific Tourists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Keyes shoot Wiley?
2. What does Keyes call the Shivers as he leaves their house?
3. What provides Keyes with a clue as to where Wiley may have taken Kara Lynn?
4. Where does Keyes tell Jenna he will be going?
5. What is found inside the items that are dropped on the ship from the helicopter?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)