|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tigertail want to try to let Bernal produce?
(a) A newspaper artilce.
(b) Another victim.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A bomb.
2. Who did the sales clerk identify as the person who purchased the tourist outfit and sunglasses?
3. What item was lost in the swamp which Keyes was supposed to take back with him?
(a) Mrs. Kimmelman's body.
(c) The airboat.
(d) Briefcase with evidence.
4. What does Keyes find in the wall at Jenna's house?
(a) The murder weapon.
(c) Bullet holes.
(d) Fist holes.
5. Who does Cab Mulcahy begin to think may be involved after he reads Bloodworth's article?
(a) Skip Wiley.
(b) Harold Keefe.
(c) Nell Ballamy.
(d) Jesus Bernal.
6. Upon whom does Mrs. Kimmelman concentrate her affections?
7. How do Keyes and Mulcahy plan on getting Wiley to return to Miami?
(a) They plan on embarrassing him through his column.
(b) They plan on sending someone to retrieve him.
(c) They plan on bribing him.
(d) They plan on firing him unless he returns.
8. From what disorder does Mario Groppo suffer?
9. What is on the license plate of the car that peels away just before Keyes passes out?
10. What does Garcia believe happened to Sparky in the hotel room?
(a) He was killed and stuffed in the suitcase.
(b) He was there to visit but left safely.
(c) He was dressed in the tourist outfit and sunglasses.
(d) He had his legs cut off and put in a suitcase.
11. What job were Viceroy and Bernal applying for?
(a) Security guards.
(c) Float judges.
12. What profession did Mitchell Klein have?
(a) County attorney.
(b) Private investigator.
(d) Public defender.
13. What reason does Wiley say to Keyes will be the basis for the deportation of the Shriners?
(a) They are inappropriately dressed.
(b) They are illegal immigrants.
(c) They are undesirables.
(d) Their hats are a fashion mistake.
14. What do Keyes and Garcia believe "The Nights of December" relates to?
(a) The end of the calendar year.
(b) The month the Dolphins made the playoffs.
(c) The month Castro came into power.
(d) The month Cabal came to the US.
15. Where does Cabal tell Keyes he might find the black man who sold him the car?
(a) Castro's bar.
(b) Ernesto's bar.
(c) Pauly's bar.
(d) Garcia's bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Detective Harold Keefe due to one of Bernal's bombs?
2. Where do Keyes and Mulcahy plan on having Wiley arrested?
3. Why are the Shriners stopped at security at the airport while they are trying to follow Jenna?
4. How does Keyes wake up at Wiley's camp?
5. Where is the bomb planted?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)