|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Wiley and his associates want Keyes to do?
(a) Gamble at the casino.
(b) Burn down the condos.
(c) Witness a murder.
(d) Find the murderer.
2. Where were Viceroy and Bernal told to go?
(b) Otter Creek Condos.
(c) Orange Bowl.
(d) Dolphin's stadium.
3. What happens to Mrs. Kimmelman at the end of this chapter?
(a) She trips over a branch and is stabbed.
(b) She goes under the water with the alligator.
(c) She runs out of the woods screaming.
(d) She watches as Tommy stabs Keyes.
4. What is stuck in Sparky's throat and was found by the medical examiner?
(a) A toy rubber alligator.
(b) A red suitcase.
(c) Seventy-nine cents in change.
(d) A water ski
5. Which of the following is not found on the grounds of the Otter Creek Village?
(a) Chairs and umbrellas.
(b) Putting green.
(c) Tennis courts.
(d) Swimming pool.
6. What item was lost in the swamp which Keyes was supposed to take back with him?
(a) Briefcase with evidence.
(b) Mrs. Kimmelman's body.
(c) The airboat.
7. Why are the condominiums at the Otter Creek Village slanted?
(a) To improve the view.
(b) To provide drainage.
(c) To fit more on the land.
(d) To be better looking.
8. What does Tigertail think has made the North America Alligator sick?
(a) Pollution from the condos being built.
(b) Eating human flesh.
(c) Loneliness due to being the only alligator.
(d) Being away from its native saltwater.
9. From what disorder does Mario Groppo suffer?
10. What does Wiley do to call for more policemen to come and take Wiley away?
(a) Yells loudly.
(b) Calls 911.
(c) Waves down the beach.
(d) Blows a whistle.
11. Where does Keyes wake up?
(b) Jenna's house.
12. Why did Mrs. Kimmelman faint?
(a) She was held up by Viceroy.
(b) She saw Keyes tied up.
(c) She was scared by Tommy Tigertail.
(d) She saw her dog dead in a shoebox.
13. What does Tigertail want to try to let Bernal produce?
(a) A bomb.
(b) Another victim.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A newspaper artilce.
14. How many men rented the room that Garcia tells Keyes about?
15. Which of the following characters is also on the plane that Jenna boards?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pavlov's home?
2. Where is Jenna actually going according to the Shriners?
3. Which of the following characters is Wiley's boss?
4. Which of the following characters agrees with Keyes that Ernesto is not the killer?
5. Which of the following characters stabbed Mitchell Klein?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)