|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cabal tell Keyes he might find the black man who sold him the car?
(a) Pauly's bar.
(b) Garcia's bar.
(c) Castro's bar.
(d) Ernesto's bar.
2. What type of expertise does James have?
(b) Martial arts.
3. Why are the condominiums at the Otter Creek Village slanted?
(a) To fit more on the land.
(b) To provide drainage.
(c) To improve the view.
(d) To be better looking.
4. What is on the license plate of the car that peels away just before Keyes passes out?
5. What mistake does Bloodworth make to the name of the group claiming responsibility for the letters?
(a) He uses de instead of un.
(b) He uses Nachos instead of Naches.
(c) He uses Noviembre instead of Diciembre.
(d) He uses Las instead of Los.
6. To whom is the GATOR2 license plate registered?
(a) Seminole nation.
7. What was Viceroy doing as he watched tourists leave the Seaquarium?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Writing a list.
(c) Smoking marijuana.
(d) Stealing cars.
8. Which of the following characters stabbed Mitchell Klein?
9. Where was Mitchell Klein stabbed?
10. Why is it difficult for Keyes to have dinner at Jenna's house?
(a) Her new beau is there also.
(b) He used to live there.
(c) She refuses to talk to him.
(d) He thinks she murdered someone.
11. Where does Jenna tell Keyes he should look for Wiley?
(a) Miami Dade Hotel.
(b) Otter Creek Village.
(c) Flamingo Inn.
(d) Wilderness Village.
12. What happens while Pavlov is in the saltwater swimming pool?
(a) He dies.
(b) He breeds with a female alligator.
(c) He scares away a woman and her child.
(d) He eats a college boy.
13. What does Wiley plan to do during the Orange Bowl Parade?
(a) Violate the sacred virgin.
(b) Destroy the condo complexes.
(c) Bomb all of the floats.
(d) Release the alligator to kill people.
14. What does Wiley write in an article that Miami needs more of?
(b) Killer hurricanes.
(d) Private citizens with guns.
15. Which of the following terms does Wiley use to describe how tourists affect locals?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disorder does Mario Groppo suffer?
2. What happens to Detective Harold Keefe due to one of Bernal's bombs?
3. Which of the following characters do Keyes and the Shriners find on the beach in Nassau?
4. Which of the following characters is Garcia's supervisor?
5. How long has Ernesto been in this country?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)