|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Shriners stopped at security at the airport while they are trying to follow Jenna?
(a) Their hats are suspicious.
(b) They have unidentified weapons.
(c) They do not have boarding passes.
(d) They are on a list because of causing a disturbance.
2. Who do Keyes and Garcia believe is behind the letters and possibly the murders?
3. What group did Bernal previously belong to?
(a) Second Day in May.
(b) Third Month of the Year.
(c) First Weekend in July.
(d) Fourth Week of November.
4. What does Keyes find under the outhouse at Wiley's cabin?
5. Which of the following characters stabbed Mitchell Klein?
6. What does Wiley ask the doctor if he is going to tell his boss?
(a) That he wants to harm the doctor.
(b) That he is crazy.
(c) That he needs to resign immediately.
(d) That he tried to kill him.
7. What does Cab tell Skip that there was none of that he reported in his article?
(a) There was no alligator.
(b) There was no suitcase.
(c) There were no severed limbs.
(d) There was no sexual torture.
8. Where is Pavlov's home?
(a) Atlantic ocean.
(b) Carribean Sea.
(c) Biscayne Bay.
(d) Saltwater swimming pool.
9. Which of the following characters agrees with Keyes that Ernesto is not the killer?
(a) Cam Mucahy.
(b) Skip Wiley.
(c) Dr. Allen.
(d) Sparky Harper.
10. Why does Ted Bellamy head to Miami?
(a) He is going to the beach.
(b) He is going to a convention.
(c) He is going to buy a night club.
(d) He is going to a sports event.
11. What happens while Pavlov is in the saltwater swimming pool?
(a) He breeds with a female alligator.
(b) He eats a college boy.
(c) He dies.
(d) He scares away a woman and her child.
12. Which of the characters is identified in this chapter as being the leader of the Nights of December?
13. What does Keyes find in the wall at Jenna's house?
(b) Fist holes.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) Bullet holes.
14. What does the young boy who is water-skiing hit in the water?
(a) A small shark.
(b) A red suitcase.
(c) A surfboard.
(d) A bouy.
15. What does Tigertail want to try to let Bernal produce?
(a) Another victim.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A newspaper artilce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Ernesto been in this country?
2. What happened to Ernesto Cabal at the end of Chapter 7?
3. How does Jenna treat Keyes before she heads to bed?
4. What does Tigertail think has made the North America Alligator sick?
5. Which of the following characters was kidnapped by Viceroy?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)