|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Viceroy doing as he watched tourists leave the Seaquarium?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Writing a list.
(c) Stealing cars.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
2. What mistake does Bloodworth make to the name of the group claiming responsibility for the letters?
(a) He uses Las instead of Los.
(b) He uses Noviembre instead of Diciembre.
(c) He uses Nachos instead of Naches.
(d) He uses de instead of un.
3. What do Keyes and Garcia believe "The Nights of December" relates to?
(a) The month Castro came into power.
(b) The month Cabal came to the US.
(c) The month the Dolphins made the playoffs.
(d) The end of the calendar year.
4. To whom is the GATOR2 license plate registered?
(c) Seminole nation.
5. Upon whom does Mrs. Kimmelman concentrate her affections?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event closes the case to Sparky's murder according to Garcia?
2. Where does the newspaper chief think the letters are being created?
3. What is Ricky Bloodworth's favorite drink?
4. Where was Mitchell Klein stabbed?
5. Where does Cabal tell Keyes he might find the black man who sold him the car?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)