|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young boy who is water-skiing hit in the water?
(a) A bouy.
(b) A red suitcase.
(c) A surfboard.
(d) A small shark.
2. Where does Jenna tell Keyes he should look for Wiley?
(a) Miami Dade Hotel.
(b) Flamingo Inn.
(c) Wilderness Village.
(d) Otter Creek Village.
3. How does Keyes wake up at Wiley's camp?
(a) Beside a dead body.
(b) Looking at Wiley.
(c) With a broken arm.
(d) Tied up.
4. What is on the license plate of the car that peels away just before Keyes passes out?
5. What mistake does Bloodworth make to the name of the group claiming responsibility for the letters?
(a) He uses de instead of un.
(b) He uses Las instead of Los.
(c) He uses Noviembre instead of Diciembre.
(d) He uses Nachos instead of Naches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keyes find under the outhouse at Wiley's cabin?
2. Which of the following characters is Garcia's supervisor?
3. What was Viceroy doing as he watched tourists leave the Seaquarium?
4. Which of the following is accurate about Viceroy?
5. Who did the sales clerk identify as the person who purchased the tourist outfit and sunglasses?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)