Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. In what state does this story take place?
2. Why does Ted Bellamy head to Miami?
(a) He is going to a sports event.
(b) He is going to a convention.
(c) He is going to buy a night club.
(d) He is going to the beach.
3. Why doesn't Ted want to go swimming with his wife, Nell?
(a) He doesn't like to be in a swimsuit.
(b) He has a hangover.
(c) He is afraid of the water.
(d) He is mad at his wife.
4. What is Ricky Bloodworth's favorite drink?
(a) It is rum.
(b) It is Sprite.
(c) It is Coke.
(d) It is 7-Up.
5. What does the young boy who is water-skiing hit in the water?
(a) A red suitcase.
(b) A surfboard.
(c) A small shark.
(d) A bouy.
6. What is stuck in Sparky's throat and was found by the medical examiner?
(a) A toy rubber alligator.
(b) A red suitcase.
(c) A water ski
(d) Seventy-nine cents in change.
This section contains 4,073 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)