Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
• Ted Bellamy and his wife, Nell, are in town for the Shriners' convention.
• He goes swimming with his wife and gets stung by jelly fish. He is taken away by supposed lifeguards and disappears.
• Sparky Harper is also missing so the police do not get too worried about Ted being missing.
• A young boy who is water skiing hits a red suitcase which is later determined to have the body of Sparky Harper in it with his legs cut off and a small toy rubber alligator stuck in his throat.
• Ricky Bloodworth is assigned to report on Sparky's murder, but he thinks the story is old as the police believe they have already caught the murderer.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
• Brian Keyes is assigned to be legal counsel for Ernesto Cabal in the murder of Sparky Harper.
• Ernesto tells Keyes he was stopped on a routine traffic stop...
This section contains 3,142 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)