1. British writer Peter Mayle is living in the Provence region of ____________.
2. After returning home from the pharmacy with several mundane purchases--toothpaste and suntan lotion--Peter finds a brochure in his bag which discusses the problem of ___________________, which apparently is quite a prevalent condition among the French.
3. Mayle asserts that _________________ is the most common ailment that the French encounter.
4. Mayle picks up _______________ visitor at the railway station.
5. As soon as the young man, Benson, steps off the train, he claims to be deathly ill with what?
6. Mayle takes a jab at Americans who create what?
7. After arriving home, why does Benson ask Mayle to contact his brother?
This section contains 4,778 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)