|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Spitting in Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mayle regret about his book signing?
(a) Not bringing his wife.
(b) Not having brought Monsieur Menicucci along who could have better addressed questions pertaining to French toilets.
(c) Not having more books to sell.
(d) Not having any celebrities show up.
2. What does their one friend suggest they plan on doing?
(a) Mating the dog with their female Korthals.
(b) Finding out its breed.
(c) Finding the dog's owner.
(d) Finding the dog a permanent home.
3. At lunch time, Michel tells Peter and six other visitors to follow him where?
(a) To a nearby restaurant.
(b) To a picnic spot.
(c) To his home.
(d) To the river.
4. Over the next several weeks, Mayle's wife stalks the dog, who she learns spends time ______________ where it can feed off scraps.
(a) At a park.
(b) In a school yard.
(c) Outside a cafe.
(d) Outside her house.
5. The party will be held in picturesque ______________ and the guests will arrive by horse and carriage provided by local chef and friend, Maurice, who will also be providing the gourmet food.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being sent to one bureaucracy after the other, the final stop was a health check. The doctor found Mayle to be healthy but took his blood for one last screening which was to make sure he didn't have what?
2. One man is certain that toads cannot sing while the other man claims that a man in ________________ is training some songs to sing for the bicentennial celebration to take place on July 14th.
3. Mayle ____________ receiving fan mail from his readers.
4. How does Peter feel about this toad story?
5. How does Peter feel about the food placed before him?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)