|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing 50 Without Breaking the Speed Limit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter receives the ______________ birthday card in his life.
2. The party enjoys the idyllic setting and gourmet food, and toast the guest of honor with flutes of what?
(a) Sparkling wine.
(b) Peach champagne.
3. Why is the Mayles' friend suspicious about the dog's pedigree?
(a) His ears are unusually large.
(b) He is unusually large.
(c) His coat is unusually curly.
(d) He is unusually small.
4. What is his card?
(a) A post-it note.
(b) An origami flower.
(c) A lifted metal speed limit sign.
(d) A Hallmark card.
5. What does Mayle fear about the festival?
(a) Not dressing appropriately.
(b) His book signing will be a disaster.
(c) Running into celebrities.
(d) Being late to his book signing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mayle's wife spots a man walking down the road to _______________ with a large dog at his side.
2. The language barrier provides a comedic turn when Benson is presented with what?
3. Mayle keeps up with the correspondence as best he can but is truly ___________ when fans begin stopping by to get his autograph on their copies of his book.
4. Over the next several weeks, Mayle's wife stalks the dog, who she learns spends time ______________ where it can feed off scraps.
5. The card has his age in ____________ numerals.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)