|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fashion and Sporting Notes from the Ménerbes Dog Show.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Mayles decide that the dog needs a masculine name and call him what?
(b) Les Fils.
2. For what does Peter pray?
(a) That Massot does not have a sledge hammer.
(b) That no one gives Massot a mallet for Christmas.
(c) That no one gives Massot a jack-hammer for Christmas.
(d) That Massot does not rent a bumping hammer.
3. Mayle's favorite letter was the one addressed to whom?
(a) The "Best Writer in Provence."
(b) The "Funny Writer in Provence."
(c) The "English Writer in Provence."
(d) The "Strange Writer in Provence."
4. What does Massot find near the pool?
(a) More pottery.
(b) More coins.
(c) More jewelry.
(d) A myriad of metal objects.
5. How does the book store owner surprise Mayle?
(a) He had arranged for a formal dinner in his honor.
(b) He had arranged for him to stay in a luxury suite.
(c) He had arranged for a group of Mayle's fans to attend the event.
(d) He had arranged for celebrities to attend his book signing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to make the product more expensive?
2. One day at __________, Peter overhears two men discussing whether toads can sing.
3. The tiny airport in Avignon is boasting direct flights to __________________ and will probably soon be referred to as Avignon International Airport.
4. Mayle begins to clear a pile of _________________.
5. How is the card signed?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)