|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fashion and Sporting Notes from the Ménerbes Dog Show.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring, they will come out to mate. They will be trapped where?
(a) In the shed.
(b) In the incubators.
(c) In the pond.
(d) In his home.
2. Everything is perfect until it what?
(a) It starts to rain.
(b) The air conditioning system breaks down.
(c) The concert is cancelled.
(d) A tall family sits in front of the Mayles.
3. The party will be held in picturesque ______________ and the guests will arrive by horse and carriage provided by local chef and friend, Maurice, who will also be providing the gourmet food.
4. One man is certain that toads cannot sing while the other man claims that a man in ________________ is training some songs to sing for the bicentennial celebration to take place on July 14th.
(b) St. Pantaléon.
5. Why does Monsieur X have a pig for this reason?
(a) He likes pigs.
(b) Pigs have a much keener sense of smell than do dogs.
(c) Pigs are funny.
(d) Pigs are smarter than dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. During _____________, in an effort to prevent the outbreak of fires in the spring, the government trims back dry brush and undergrowth from the region.
2. A few weeks later, Monsieur X calls Peter and arranges a rendezvous where?
3. During the first ______ months of 1989, the rainfall in the Provence is well below normal.
4. How does Michel feel about spitting out the wine?
5. Doing more detective work, she soon learns that the dog is staying at a man's house where?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)