|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the shotgun blast get him?
2. What does Sidney drop on the floor before she leaves?
3. What does Sidney realize she lost at the beach house?
4. What does Hardy tell Lee before he dies?
5. What gift does Lee get from Sidney?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fisher explain to Sidney?
2. What events lead Sidney to think that Jeff Fisher might be dead?
3. What is the overall goal of the men in the van following Sidney and her father and how does that differ from the goal that Kenneth Scales has?
4. What differences does Sawyer point out to Sidney regarding the two conversations that she had with Jason and what conclusions does he draw from them?
5. How does Sidney outsmart the men who are holding her father?
6. How does Sidney lead Sawyer and the HRT to her location and what happens when do they arrive?
7. How do Sawyer and Jackson manage to get a flight to Bell Harbor?
8. What does Lee realize after Gamble picks him up and talks to him?
9. What does Sidney do after Lee stations agents outside her home to protect her?
10. What do Lee and Ray get Amy for Christmas and what gift does Lee arrange for Sidney and her family?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Sidney lured to the final confrontation? What is used for the second time to deceive her? What double crosses occur in the short time that follows, and who starts it? How does Sidney try to stall the inevitable, and what is she waiting for? What sequence of events finally take Kenneth Scales out of her life forever? Who is responsible for Kenneth's last breath? Who finishes Rowe? Who finishes Gamble? What is the final physical toll on Jackson and Sawyer?
Essay Topic 2
What does Sawyer discover when they track down the location of the person responsible for the bombing of Flight 3223? What condition is the bomber in? What conclusions to the experts draw from what they find and why? What does it appear that he was doing? How could his condition be described as overkill and why does that present more questions for Sawyer than it answers?
Essay Topic 3
Who approaches Sidney while she is on the flight on her way home? What does he tell her on the napkin at first? What is his interest in what is going on, and when did he begin to pay attention to the overall situation? What does he tell Sidney that she doesn't already know? What warning does he give her before they land? How does that warning seem in part to be more of a premonition?
This section contains 1,217 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)