|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the Federal Reserve wire transfer daily to maintain the commercial banking system?
2. What information does Sawyer get?
3. What does Sawyer discover?
4. What does Sawyer believe?
5. What is the Postmaster's name in Bell Harbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Sawyer realize that the entire taped meeting was likely a sham, or an act?
2. What does Sidney take from her brother's home?
3. Why is Sawyer in such a hurry to get to Bell Harbor?
4. What does Fisher explain to Sidney?
5. What facts don't add up where Jeff Fisher's arrest is concerned when Sawyer investigates?
6. How does Sidney explain the anomalies that Lee throws at her?
7. How does Sidney lead Sawyer and the HRT to her location and what happens when do they arrive?
8. What differences do Gamble and Rowe exhibit as they make their speeches when the CyberCom deal is announced?
9. What does Sidney fail to notice when she gets to her parents' home in Maine?
10. What does Jackson accuse Sawyer of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the basic gist of the software that CyberCom is ready to introduce to the Internet, and from there to the world? What is the basic purpose of this software? Why is it considered to be the so revolutionary? In layman's terms, what has CyberCom created? How will this creation interface human beings with the Internet in a way that has never been accomplished before? What will the net result be?
Essay Topic 2
Who approaches Sidney while she is on the flight on her way home? What does he tell her on the napkin at first? What is his interest in what is going on, and when did he begin to pay attention to the overall situation? What does he tell Sidney that she doesn't already know? What warning does he give her before they land? How does that warning seem in part to be more of a premonition?
Essay Topic 3
What is Jason Archer doing? Why would he take such risks? What could he have discovered that would make ruining his life a reasonable trade off? Is there anything worth the sacrifice of a wife and child? What does Jason neglect to consider? How does this oversight affect the turn his life takes? What might he have done differently? What safeguards did he put into place just in case, and why were they insufficient to help him?
This section contains 1,172 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)