|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee tell Sidney about her telephone calls with Jason?
2. What makes Sidney decide to go to Maine?
3. How did they know each other?
4. Where does Sidney leave her father?
5. What does Jackson accuse Sawyer of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sawyer finally resolve the issue of whether he was being confronted by one case that included Lieberman and Arthur together, or two cases where Lieberman and Arthur act independently?
2. How does Sidney explain the anomalies that Lee throws at her?
3. What events lead Sidney to think that Jeff Fisher might be dead?
4. What does Sidney do after Lee stations agents outside her home to protect her?
5. What does Kay reveal to Sidney when asked what Jason was working on?
6. What does Jackson accuse Sawyer of?
7. What information does Sawyer glean from his conversation with Tiedman?
8. What does Lee realize after Gamble picks him up and talks to him?
9. How does Sidney lead Sawyer and the HRT to her location and what happens when do they arrive?
10. What do Lee and Ray get Amy for Christmas and what gift does Lee arrange for Sidney and her family?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Paul Brophy figure into this story? Where does he first come into play and under what circumstances? Why doesn't Sidney believe he will be the right replacement for the CyberCom/Triton deal? What reason does Paul give for showing up at her house before the memorial service for Jason? What subterfuge does he engage in and to whom does he report it? Where does he follow Sidney to and why.
Essay Topic 2
What kind of company is Triton Global? Who are its principals and what are their positions? What is Triton Global's position in the market? Why are they considering acquiring CyberCom? What is the forecast financially for Triton Global with the CyberCom merger, and without the CyberCom merger? What is so difficult about the negotiations of this acquisition? How does the general practices of the CEO, Nathan Gamble affect the fact that they become a victim of corporate espionage?
Essay Topic 3
What motivates Quentin Rowe? How does he see the immediate future changing, and what kind of revolutions will result? Why does Rowe's vision of the future unnerve Sawyer? What does Sawyer compare Rowe's vision of the future to? What potential risks does he envision? Why does the detective believe that the potential gains will not outweigh the potential dangers in the scenario as described by Rowe?
This section contains 1,242 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)