|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sidney see as she is escaping?
2. What does Sidney ask Jeff Fisher to do?
3. After confronting Gamble, what does Sidney notice in the paper?
4. What does she retrieve from that home?
5. Why does Sidney call Sawyer from New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Lee and Ray get Amy for Christmas and what gift does Lee arrange for Sidney and her family?
2. What does Sidney do when she sees the article in the paper accusing Jason?
3. How does Fisher manage to outsmart the people that are following him?
4. Why is Sawyer in such a hurry to get to Bell Harbor?
5. What facts don't add up where Jeff Fisher's arrest is concerned when Sawyer investigates?
6. Why does Sidney tell Lee that Jason selling secrets to RTG makes no sense now?
7. Why is Sidney diverted from her intended destination on two occasions?
8. What does Sidney do after Lee stations agents outside her home to protect her?
9. What differences does Sawyer point out to Sidney regarding the two conversations that she had with Jason and what conclusions does he draw from them?
10. What does Lee realize after Gamble picks him up and talks to him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the purpose of the Federal Reserve Board? Who makes up its members and is in control of its agenda? What is the FOMC and what is it's purpose withing the Federal Reserve Board? What is the agenda of the FOMC? What are the two different types of interest rates? How are they adjusted and to what end? Which rate has a greater impact on the economy? What is known as the 'window of last resort' and why? What stigma is attached to this?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of company is Triton Global? Who are its principals and what are their positions? What is Triton Global's position in the market? Why are they considering acquiring CyberCom? What is the forecast financially for Triton Global with the CyberCom merger, and without the CyberCom merger? What is so difficult about the negotiations of this acquisition? How does the general practices of the CEO, Nathan Gamble affect the fact that they become a victim of corporate espionage?
Essay Topic 3
How does Paul Brophy figure into this story? Where does he first come into play and under what circumstances? Why doesn't Sidney believe he will be the right replacement for the CyberCom/Triton deal? What reason does Paul give for showing up at her house before the memorial service for Jason? What subterfuge does he engage in and to whom does he report it? Where does he follow Sidney to and why.
This section contains 1,274 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)