|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the flight number of the plane Jason is supposed to be on?
2. Where does Sidney's father put her mail as they are leaving?
3. What happens to the flight Jason is supposed to be on?
4. What happens to Arthur Lieberman?
5. Who wants Tyler Stone's job as head of Tyler Stone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What things does Kay reveal to Sidney about Jason?
2. What advantages do Quentin Rowe and Sidney Archer relay to Nathan Gamble to attempt to put his mind at ease?
3. Who shows up at Sidney's home and raises suspicions in everyone?
4. What does Sidney notice on the broadcast of the crash site, and what is she prompted to do?
5. What leads NTSB investigator George Kaplan to believe that an acid or corrosive of some kind had been used to bring down the plane?
6. How and why does Richard Lucas approach Sidney after she leaves Triton?
7. What is Arthur Lieberman's biggest problem and how does it manifest itself?
8. What happens when Sidney checks Jason's computer for condolence emails?
9. What does Quentin Rowe tell Sidney on the phone when she is on the way home?
10. What out of the ordinary activity does Jason engage in at the airport?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Sidney deal with Sawyer when he shows up at her door with questions again? How does she rationally explain each and every move that seemed like evasion to Sawyer at the time? What change in perspective does Sawyer have as they discuss the events with Sidney? What does Sawyer realize that Sidney could not possibly be fabricating? What final questions does he have about her visit to the crash site?
Essay Topic 2
How does Paul Brophy figure into this story? Where does he first come into play and under what circumstances? Why doesn't Sidney believe he will be the right replacement for the CyberCom/Triton deal? What reason does Paul give for showing up at her house before the memorial service for Jason? What subterfuge does he engage in and to whom does he report it? Where does he follow Sidney to and why.
Essay Topic 3
What is the basic gist of the software that CyberCom is ready to introduce to the Internet, and from there to the world? What is the basic purpose of this software? Why is it considered to be the so revolutionary? In layman's terms, what has CyberCom created? How will this creation interface human beings with the Internet in a way that has never been accomplished before? What will the net result be?
This section contains 1,224 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)