|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lee Sawyer compare Lieberman to?
2. Who is Alan Porcher?
3. What is she instructed to do?
4. What happens to the man who sabotaged flight 3223?
5. Who does Anthony DePazza reveal himself to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in New Orleans?
2. What happens to the man who is responsible for the crash of flight 3223?
3. Who shows up at Sidney's home and raises suspicions in everyone?
4. Who approaches Sidney on the plane and what does he tell her.
5. What indications does Jason get that things may not be entirely right with this exchange of information?
6. Why is Sidney Archer uncomfortable on the way home in Triton's corporate jet?
7. What does Quentin Rowe tell Sidney on the phone when she is on the way home?
8. Why does Nathan Gamble go to see Henry Wharton?
9. Who is Jason working for and what is he supposed to be doing?
10. Why is FBI Agent Lee Sawyer convinced from the beginning that the plane crash was likely as a result of sabotage?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who approaches Sidney while she is on the flight on her way home? What does he tell her on the napkin at first? What is his interest in what is going on, and when did he begin to pay attention to the overall situation? What does he tell Sidney that she doesn't already know? What warning does he give her before they land? How does that warning seem in part to be more of a premonition?
Essay Topic 2
What does Sawyer discover when they track down the location of the person responsible for the bombing of Flight 3223? What condition is the bomber in? What conclusions to the experts draw from what they find and why? What does it appear that he was doing? How could his condition be described as overkill and why does that present more questions for Sawyer than it answers?
Essay Topic 3
What is the final outcome for Jason Archer? How does Sawyer find this out, and at what cost? Who divulges the information? What mistake did this person make to give himself away to Sawyer? What does he ask Sawyer to do, and how does Lee respond? How does Lee's response affect the actions of his adversary? What is frustrating about this final act to Lee? What would he have preferred and why? What does Lee do for Sidney, Amy and the child she is expecting to ensure their future is secure?
This section contains 1,192 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)