|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sawyer tell Sidney about the plane crash when he visits her?
2. How does Jason overcome his guard?
3. What does Gamble believe that Sidney and Jason are colluding to do?
4. What surprises Agent Jackson about the way Lieberman lives?
5. Who is Henry Wharton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Agent Sawyer learn in his meeting at Triton Global?
2. What does Brophy do that confirms the readers' suspicions that he is not acting in good faith?
3. Who shows up at Sidney's home and raises suspicions in everyone?
4. What happens in New Orleans?
5. Who does Sidney Archer represent and what is she trying to accomplish?
6. What information does Raymond Jackson discover about Arthur Lieberman?
7. What happens to the man who is responsible for the crash of flight 3223?
8. What does Sidney notice on the broadcast of the crash site, and what is she prompted to do?
9. What does Lee Sawyer learn from the Vice-Chair of the Federal Reserve Board, Walter Burns?
10. How and why does Richard Lucas approach Sidney after she leaves Triton?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Philip Goldman's agenda? Who does he represent? Why would he try to sabotage the CyberCom deal with Triton? What company would he prefer merge with CyberCom? How would that affect his status and position within the firm of Tyler Stone? What lengths is Philip willing to stoop to in an effort to make that happen? Who personally stands to lose at Tyler Stone if the deal between CyberCom and Triton collapses and why?
Essay Topic 2
What does Sawyer discover when they track down the location of the person responsible for the bombing of Flight 3223? What condition is the bomber in? What conclusions to the experts draw from what they find and why? What does it appear that he was doing? How could his condition be described as overkill and why does that present more questions for Sawyer than it answers?
Essay Topic 3
What does Jeff explain to Sidney? How does this impact on her behavior from this point forward? How does Jeff explain the method by which Jason managed to answer her call to her office? What does Jeff tell Sidney that no one in their right mind can claim? What does he do that helps to put her mind at ease before he continues? What condition makes the file useless to them in its current state?
This section contains 1,213 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)