|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jason's secretary?
2. What was the name of the company Jason was supposed to interview at?
3. Who listens in on that conversation and records it?
4. How does he get into her locked office after she leaves?
5. Who is Alan Porcher?
Short Essay Questions
1. Following Jason's instructions, what does Sidney do?
2. Who does Philip Goldman meet and what is their conversation about?
3. Who shows up at Sidney's home and raises suspicions in everyone?
4. What does Agent Sawyer learn in his meeting at Triton Global?
5. What happens in New Orleans?
6. What does Sidney notice on the broadcast of the crash site, and what is she prompted to do?
7. What does Paul Brophy tell Lee Sawyer as they are leaving Sidney's home?
8. How and why does Richard Lucas approach Sidney after she leaves Triton?
9. What leads NTSB investigator George Kaplan to believe that an acid or corrosive of some kind had been used to bring down the plane?
10. What does Brophy do that confirms the readers' suspicions that he is not acting in good faith?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Sidney deal with Sawyer when he shows up at her door with questions again? How does she rationally explain each and every move that seemed like evasion to Sawyer at the time? What change in perspective does Sawyer have as they discuss the events with Sidney? What does Sawyer realize that Sidney could not possibly be fabricating? What final questions does he have about her visit to the crash site?
Essay Topic 2
What is the basic gist of the software that CyberCom is ready to introduce to the Internet, and from there to the world? What is the basic purpose of this software? Why is it considered to be the so revolutionary? In layman's terms, what has CyberCom created? How will this creation interface human beings with the Internet in a way that has never been accomplished before? What will the net result be?
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of the Federal Reserve Board? Who makes up its members and is in control of its agenda? What is the FOMC and what is it's purpose withing the Federal Reserve Board? What is the agenda of the FOMC? What are the two different types of interest rates? How are they adjusted and to what end? Which rate has a greater impact on the economy? What is known as the 'window of last resort' and why? What stigma is attached to this?
This section contains 1,180 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)