|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sidney call Sawyer from New York?
(a) All of these.
(b) To tell him someone tried to kill her.
(c) To tell him the passcode.
(d) To tell him she is innocent no matter what he hears.
2. What had Jason discovered?
(a) Emails from Quentin to Page.
(b) Emails from Page to Gamble.
(c) Emails from Page to Lieberman.
(d) Emails from Gamble to Lieberman.
3. Who is killed with Sidney's gun at her office?
(a) Paul Brophy and Philip Goldman.
(b) Henry Wharton and Jeff Fisher.
(c) Henry Wharton and Philip Goldman.
(d) Paul Brophy and Jeff Fisher.
4. What tips Sidney to the fact that someone planted a program on Jason's computer?
(a) The monitor is left on.
(b) The amount of available memory has changed.
(c) The computer loads backwards.
(d) The mouse has moved.
5. What does Frank Hardy invite Sawyer and Jackson to?
(a) A basketball game.
(b) A news conference.
(c) A matinee.
(d) A Triton Christmas party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Gamble?
2. Who reveals himself next?
3. What does Jackson take from Sidney before they converse?
4. Where do Sidney and Sawyer go together?
5. Why doesn't Fisher go straight home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do they convince Sidney to come to them yet again?
2. How does Fisher manage to outsmart the people that are following him?
3. What does Sidney do when she sees the article in the paper accusing Jason?
4. What does Sidney fail to notice when she gets to her parents' home in Maine?
5. Why is Sidney diverted from her intended destination on two occasions?
6. What does Kay reveal to Sidney when asked what Jason was working on?
7. What does Jeff get Sidney for Christmas, and what does the attached card say?
8. What differences do Gamble and Rowe exhibit as they make their speeches when the CyberCom deal is announced?
9. Who kills Gamble and runs off with the disk when he thinks no one is looking and how does Sawyer know he was involved?
10. What facts don't add up where Jeff Fisher's arrest is concerned when Sawyer investigates?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)