|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Jason discovered?
(a) Emails from Page to Lieberman.
(b) Emails from Quentin to Page.
(c) Emails from Gamble to Lieberman.
(d) Emails from Page to Gamble.
2. Who is the pilot for the HRT?
(a) Gordon Kessler.
(b) George Kaplan.
(c) Gerry Kapstan.
(d) Gary Karlin.
3. How did they know each other?
(a) They both belonged to the drama club.
(b) They were in business classes together.
(c) They both took first year law.
(d) They were roommates, graduating the same year.
4. Who kills Rowe?
5. What does Sidney realize she lost at the beach house?
(a) The keys.
(b) The phone number for Sawyer.
(c) The disk with the code.
(d) The directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sidney's parents have to go for supplies?
2. What does he mistakenly think she is doing?
3. Where are Sidney and her father headed?
4. What does Lee discover about Sidney?
5. What illness did Steven Page have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sidney outsmart the men who are holding her father?
2. Why is Sawyer in such a hurry to get to Bell Harbor?
3. How does Fisher manage to outsmart the people that are following him?
4. What do Lee and Ray get Amy for Christmas and what gift does Lee arrange for Sidney and her family?
5. What events lead Sidney to think that Jeff Fisher might be dead?
6. What differences does Sawyer point out to Sidney regarding the two conversations that she had with Jason and what conclusions does he draw from them?
7. How do Sawyer and Jackson manage to get a flight to Bell Harbor?
8. How does Sawyer finally resolve the issue of whether he was being confronted by one case that included Lieberman and Arthur together, or two cases where Lieberman and Arthur act independently?
9. What does Sidney do after Lee stations agents outside her home to protect her?
10. What does Jeff get Sidney for Christmas, and what does the attached card say?
This section contains 1,135 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)