|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After confronting Gamble, what does Sidney notice in the paper?
(a) Her termination information.
(b) Edward Page's death.
(c) Jason's photo.
(d) A photo of flight 3223.
2. Who is following them?
(a) Scales in his sedan.
(b) A van with Scales, Lucas and six mercenaries.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The local police.
3. Who confronts Lee about information that was exchanged between him and Hardy at dinner?
(a) Quentin Rowe.
(b) Sidney Archer.
(c) Nathan Gamble.
(d) Philip Goldman.
4. Where are Sawyer and Jackson trying to get to?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Bell Harbor.
5. Who is the pilot for the HRT?
(a) Gary Karlin.
(b) Gordon Kessler.
(c) Gerry Kapstan.
(d) George Kaplan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Steven Page have?
2. What does Hardy tell Lee before he dies?
3. Where does he tell her he is going?
4. What does she retrieve from that home?
5. What does her father tell her he has that will help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that makes Sidney realize just how deep in trouble she really is?
2. Why is Sidney diverted from her intended destination on two occasions?
3. What makes Sawyer realize that the entire taped meeting was likely a sham, or an act?
4. What is the overall goal of the men in the van following Sidney and her father and how does that differ from the goal that Kenneth Scales has?
5. What does Kay reveal to Sidney when asked what Jason was working on?
6. What facts don't add up where Jeff Fisher's arrest is concerned when Sawyer investigates?
7. How does Sidney lead Sawyer and the HRT to her location and what happens when do they arrive?
8. What differences do Gamble and Rowe exhibit as they make their speeches when the CyberCom deal is announced?
9. Why does Sidney tell Lee that Jason selling secrets to RTG makes no sense now?
10. What does Sidney fail to notice when she gets to her parents' home in Maine?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)