|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sidney call Sawyer from New York?
(a) To tell him she is innocent no matter what he hears.
(b) To tell him someone tried to kill her.
(c) All of these.
(d) To tell him the passcode.
2. What vehicle picks up Sawyer, Jackson and the HRT when they land?
(a) A hearse.
(b) A paddy wagon.
(c) A limosine.
(d) A horse and buggy.
3. Where does she discover a tracking device?
(a) In the van.
(b) In her purse.
(c) In her cell phone.
(d) In her pocket.
4. Where does Sidney ask her father to take Amy and her mother?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) A hotel away from home.
(d) Their summer house in Maine.
5. What does Sidney ask Jeff Fisher to do?
(a) Decrypt the disk and send it to Sawyer.
(b) Put the disk in the mail to her parents and go to a hotel.
(c) Call Sawyer with decryption code.
(d) Meet her and help with the decryption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is he trying to retrieve?
2. What does Hardy tell Lee before he dies?
3. Who calls Sawyer when he returns to his office?
4. What is relevant about Columbia University?
5. Who first brings Sidney's attention to the article in the paper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Sawyer realize that the entire taped meeting was likely a sham, or an act?
2. What happens that makes Sidney realize just how deep in trouble she really is?
3. What does Jackson accuse Sawyer of?
4. What does Sidney do when she sees the article in the paper accusing Jason?
5. How does Sidney explain the anomalies that Lee throws at her?
6. How does Sidney lead Sawyer and the HRT to her location and what happens when do they arrive?
7. What does Sidney fail to notice when she gets to her parents' home in Maine?
8. What facts don't add up where Jeff Fisher's arrest is concerned when Sawyer investigates?
9. What does Kay reveal to Sidney when asked what Jason was working on?
10. What does Fisher explain to Sidney?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)