|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sidney not realize?
(a) Her shoes are cleaner.
(b) Jason's voice had been recorded.
(c) Her father is near.
(d) She has been followed.
2. What is Sidney determined to find out?
(a) Why Jason lied to her.
(b) What happened to Jason's luggage.
(c) Where Jason died.
(d) Where his seat was.
3. How does Jason overcome his guard?
(a) By pretending to have a siezure.
(b) By pretending to be unconscious.
(c) By faking a stroke.
(d) By smashing his glasses and using them as a weapon.
4. Who do some people at Triton think Jason is selling financial secrets to?
5. Who removes Jason's recorded message afterward?
(a) Paul Brophy.
(b) Lee Sawyer.
(c) Kenneth Scales.
(d) Philip Goldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does FBI Agent Jackson search?
2. What does the FBI initially conclude?
3. What does Sidney believe Jason is going for?
4. What does Sidney discover in the meeting?
5. What does Jason mail himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jason do to help himself when he is being held against his will?
2. What does Quentin Rowe tell Sidney on the phone when she is on the way home?
3. Who shows up at Sidney's home and raises suspicions in everyone?
4. What information does Raymond Jackson discover about Arthur Lieberman?
5. What does Lee Sawyer learn from the Vice-Chair of the Federal Reserve Board, Walter Burns?
6. What does Sidney realize has not happened after her mother and father pick up Amy to give her a few days to adjust?
7. What does Sidney notice on the broadcast of the crash site, and what is she prompted to do?
8. What does Paul Brophy tell Lee Sawyer as they are leaving Sidney's home?
9. What happens in New Orleans?
10. What happens to the man who is responsible for the crash of flight 3223?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)