|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who listens in on that conversation and records it?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Frank Hardy.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Paul Brophy.
2. Who is Lieberman anxious to meet with after the most recent Federal Reserve Board meeting?
(a) Charles Tiedman.
(b) Nathan Gamble.
(c) Walter Burns.
(d) Tyler Stone.
3. What does Gamble believe that Sidney and Jason are colluding to do?
(a) Sell CyberCom secrets.
(b) Purchase CyberCom for themselves.
(c) Sabotage the Triton-CyberCom deal.
(d) Sell Triton secrets.
4. Who removes Jason's recorded message afterward?
(a) Kenneth Scales.
(b) Lee Sawyer.
(c) Philip Goldman.
(d) Paul Brophy.
5. Who wants Tyler Stone's job as head of Tyler Stone?
(a) Jason Archer.
(b) Paul Brophy.
(c) Alan Porcher.
(d) Philip Goldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Sidney to take Amy for a few days?
2. Who does Sawyer add to the potential suspect list?
3. Who does Lee Sawyer compare Lieberman to?
4. Where does Sidney settle in?
5. What happens to Arthur Lieberman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Philip Goldman meet and what is their conversation about?
2. What happens to the man who is responsible for the crash of flight 3223?
3. Why does Nathan Gamble go to see Henry Wharton?
4. What does Frank reveal to Agent Sawyer?
5. What does Sidney realize has not happened after her mother and father pick up Amy to give her a few days to adjust?
6. Who is Jason working for and what is he supposed to be doing?
7. What does Paul Brophy tell Lee Sawyer as they are leaving Sidney's home?
8. Following Jason's instructions, what does Sidney do?
9. What does Lee Sawyer learn from the Vice-Chair of the Federal Reserve Board, Walter Burns?
10. Who does Sidney Archer represent and what is she trying to accomplish?
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)