|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sidney determined to find out?
(a) Where Jason died.
(b) Where his seat was.
(c) What happened to Jason's luggage.
(d) Why Jason lied to her.
2. What happens to Arthur Lieberman?
(a) He rewrites his will.
(b) He goes to Seattle.
(c) He dies in the plane crash.
(d) He trades places with someone else.
3. Which former FBI agent has the firm that holds Triton's external security contract?
(a) Frank Hardy.
(b) Quentin Rowe.
(c) Walter Burns.
(d) Nathan Gamble.
4. Who is Nathan Gamble?
(a) President of CyberCom.
(b) CEO of Triton Global.
(c) CEO of Federal Reserve.
(d) CEO of CyberCom.
5. How does he get into her locked office after she leaves?
(a) He bribes the janitor.
(b) He picks the lock.
(c) He breaks the lock.
(d) He has his own key.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Henry Wharton?
2. Who does Lee Sawyer believe was the target of the sabotage?
3. Who does Anthony DePazza reveal himself to be?
4. Where does Sidney fly to?
5. Where does Triton's security guard, Richard Lucas, want to take Sidney?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Quentin Rowe tell Sidney on the phone when she is on the way home?
2. What does Paul Brophy tell Lee Sawyer as they are leaving Sidney's home?
3. What indications does Jason get that things may not be entirely right with this exchange of information?
4. What does Frank reveal to Agent Sawyer?
5. What does Agent Sawyer learn in his meeting at Triton Global?
6. Who does Philip Goldman meet and what is their conversation about?
7. What does Sidney notice on the broadcast of the crash site, and what is she prompted to do?
8. What happens to the man who is responsible for the crash of flight 3223?
9. What things does Kay reveal to Sidney about Jason?
10. What does Sidney realize has not happened after her mother and father pick up Amy to give her a few days to adjust?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)