|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sidney settle in?
(a) Bourbon Guest House.
(b) LaFayette Guest House.
(c) La Fitte Guest House.
(d) Jackson Square Guest House.
2. What does Sidney discover in the meeting?
(a) Jason's plane has crashed.
(b) Amy is sick.
(c) Her house burned down.
(d) Her flight is cancelled.
3. What does Nathan insist on doing first?
(a) Reviewing CyberCom's information.
(b) Taking time to think about it.
(c) Talking to Jason.
(d) Talking to his lawyer.
4. In what condition does Agent Sawyer find the plane's saboteur?
(a) Shot ten times.
(b) Shot six times.
(c) Shot twelve times.
(d) Shot twice in the head.
5. Who is Alan Porcher?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Co worker of Tyler Stone.
(c) Lawyer for Triton.
(d) President of RTG.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sidney find lurking outside her office after she talks to Kay?
2. Who is making the CyberCom/Triton merger difficult?
3. What is found in the debris of flight 3223?
4. What is the flight number of the plane Jason is supposed to be on?
5. Where do Sidney's parents live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why does Richard Lucas approach Sidney after she leaves Triton?
2. What out of the ordinary activity does Jason engage in at the airport?
3. What does Paul Brophy tell Lee Sawyer as they are leaving Sidney's home?
4. Who does Philip Goldman meet and what is their conversation about?
5. Who is Jason working for and what is he supposed to be doing?
6. What does Quentin Rowe tell Sidney on the phone when she is on the way home?
7. What does Brophy do that confirms the readers' suspicions that he is not acting in good faith?
8. Why does Nathan Gamble go to see Henry Wharton?
9. What conversation does Sidney have on the plane that unnerves her?
10. What does Lee Sawyer learn from the Vice-Chair of the Federal Reserve Board, Walter Burns?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)