|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sidney employed by?
(b) Federal Reserve.
2. Where does Sidney believe her husband is going?
(a) New York.
3. Who does he tell her to trust?
(a) No one.
(b) Her boss.
(c) The FBI.
4. What does Nathan insist on doing first?
(a) Talking to Jason.
(b) Taking time to think about it.
(c) Talking to his lawyer.
(d) Reviewing CyberCom's information.
5. Who comes to Sidney to take Amy for a few days?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her aunt and uncle.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the flight number of the plane Jason is supposed to be on?
2. Who talks to Sidney on the flight home?
3. Where does Sidney settle in?
4. What does she reveal?
5. Where were Jason and Bill Patterson supposed to go together?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why does Richard Lucas approach Sidney after she leaves Triton?
2. Why is FBI Agent Lee Sawyer convinced from the beginning that the plane crash was likely as a result of sabotage?
3. Why does Nathan Gamble go to see Henry Wharton?
4. What information does Raymond Jackson discover about Arthur Lieberman?
5. What does Sidney notice on the broadcast of the crash site, and what is she prompted to do?
6. What out of the ordinary activity does Jason engage in at the airport?
7. Who does Philip Goldman meet and what is their conversation about?
8. What indications does Jason get that things may not be entirely right with this exchange of information?
9. What conversation does Sidney have on the plane that unnerves her?
10. What is Arthur Lieberman's biggest problem and how does it manifest itself?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)