|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle picks up Sawyer, Jackson and the HRT when they land?
(a) A horse and buggy.
(b) A hearse.
(c) A limosine.
(d) A paddy wagon.
2. What three men are Rowe talking to on the podium?
(a) Local Press.
(b) FBI Agents.
(c) Television personalities.
(d) The CEO, CFO and COO of CyberCom.
3. Where will they be landing?
(a) A farmer's field.
(b) A stretch of highway.
(c) An abandoned military airport.
(d) The closed airport.
4. What does her father tell her he has that will help?
(a) His address book.
(b) His contacts at the CIA.
(c) His laptop.
(d) His cell phone.
5. What is found next to the bodies in the triple homicide?
(a) Sidney's gun and the recording of her and Jason.
(b) Sidney's coat and a shoe.
(c) Sidney's passport.
(d) Sidney's scarf and briefcase.
6. What does Jackson accuse Sawyer of?
(a) Aiding a fugitive.
(b) Withholding evidence.
(c) Losing his edge.
(d) Complete lack of perspective.
7. Where does Sidney ask her father to take Amy and her mother?
(a) Their summer house in Maine.
(b) A hotel away from home.
(c) New Orleans.
8. What does Sidney drop on the floor before she leaves?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her house keys.
(c) The disk with the pass code on it.
(d) Her pistol.
9. Where is the recording of Sidney and Jason found?
(a) Under Brophy.
(b) Under the seat.
(c) On the seat.
(d) Under the car.
10. Where does Sidney leave her father?
(a) At a car rental agency.
(b) At a motel.
(c) At a resort.
(d) At the police station.
11. Where are Sidney and her father headed?
(a) To the beach house.
(b) To New York.
(c) To Boston.
(d) To the Bell Harbor Post Office.
12. What does Sidney realize she lost at the beach house?
(a) The keys.
(b) The directions.
(c) The disk with the code.
(d) The phone number for Sawyer.
13. What does he give her before he leaves?
(a) His holster.
(b) His number.
(c) Jason's bag.
(d) A hug.
14. Who stops Scales from killing Sidney?
(d) Lee and the HRT.
15. What does he mistakenly think she is doing?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Washing her hair.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Taking a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sawyer compare Gamble and Rowe to?
2. What is the Postmaster's name in Bell Harbor?
3. Why doesn't Fisher go straight home?
4. Who argues with Sidney about his perspective in this case?
5. After confronting Gamble, what does Sidney notice in the paper?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)