|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson notice about the photo Lee took from Page's home?
(a) It is the same as the photo that was at Lieberman's.
(b) It is very old.
(c) It is not real.
(d) It has been doctored.
2. Where does Sidney ask her father to take Amy and her mother?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Their summer house in Maine.
(d) A hotel away from home.
3. Where does Sidney leave her father?
(a) At a motel.
(b) At a resort.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At a car rental agency.
4. What vehicle picks up Sawyer, Jackson and the HRT when they land?
(a) A horse and buggy.
(b) A hearse.
(c) A limosine.
(d) A paddy wagon.
5. Who does Sidney try to reach at her office?
(a) Henry Wharton.
(b) Philip Goldman.
(c) Jeff Fisher.
(d) Paul Brophy.
6. What information does Jackson confirm from Lieberman's doctor?
(a) That he does not have cancer.
(b) That he is not dying.
(c) That he does not have HIV.
(d) That he was not competent.
7. Who calls Sawyer when he returns to his office?
(a) Jeff Fisher.
(b) Kenneth Scales.
(c) Quentin Rowe.
(d) Charles Tiedman.
8. What does Lee convince the government to do?
(a) Create a new computer system.
(b) Set up a new tactical force.
(c) Drop all charges against Sidney.
(d) Give Sidney the reward.
9. How does Fisher get rid of the people tailing him?
(a) He gets himself arrested for D.U.I.
(b) He goes to a bar and calls a cab.
(c) He eludes them in a parking garage.
(d) He calls Sawyer to come and get him.
10. Who does Sawyer compare Gamble and Rowe to?
(a) Mother Teresa and Al Capone.
(b) Jesus Christ and Satan.
(c) Al Capone and Ghandi.
(d) Ghandi and the Anti Christ.
11. Who convinces Wharton to terminate Sidney?
(a) Philip Goldman.
(b) Quentin Rowe.
(c) Alan Porcher.
(d) Paul Brophy.
12. What tips Sidney to the fact that someone planted a program on Jason's computer?
(a) The monitor is left on.
(b) The mouse has moved.
(c) The computer loads backwards.
(d) The amount of available memory has changed.
13. Where do Sidney, Amy and her parents finally reunite?
(a) A motel.
(b) The police station.
(c) The post office.
(d) Sawyer's office.
14. How does Sidney respond to Lee Sawyer when confronted about her behavior, trip, avoidance of his men, etc?
(a) She has a nervous breakdown.
(b) She becomes violent.
(c) She gets hysterical.
(d) She gives logical explanations for all of it.
15. How does Hardy die?
(a) He shoots himself in the head.
(b) He forces Lee to shoot him.
(c) He forces Jackson to shoot him.
(d) He throws himself off a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the Federal Reserve wire transfer daily to maintain the commercial banking system?
2. How long has Jackson been with the FBI?
3. How do they convince Sidney to come to them?
4. What was the name of Edward Page's company?
5. What had they just tried to do?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)