|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Agent Lee return alone to Sidney's afterward?
(a) To see if she is home.
(b) To confront her about Page's death and her knowledge.
(c) To check on her.
(d) To arrest her.
2. Where will they be landing?
(a) A farmer's field.
(b) A stretch of highway.
(c) The closed airport.
(d) An abandoned military airport.
3. Where does Sidney go first?
(a) To her aunt's house in Jersey.
(b) To her uncle's house in New York.
(c) To her sister's house in Maryland.
(d) To her brother's house in Stamford.
4. What illness did Steven Page have?
(b) Prostate cancer.
(c) Brain cancer.
5. Where do Sidney and Sawyer go together?
(a) To Sawyer's home.
(b) To search Page's office and home.
(c) To Sawyer's office.
(d) Out for dinner.
6. What does she retrieve from that home?
(a) Guns, clothing and a Land Rover.
(b) A laptop and a modem.
(c) Food, money, and a pick up truck.
(d) A plane ticket and a passport.
7. Where are Sidney and her father headed?
(a) To Boston.
(b) To the beach house.
(c) To New York.
(d) To the Bell Harbor Post Office.
8. Who answers the phone at Jeff Fisher's home?
(a) Agent Sawyer.
(b) Sergeant Rogers.
(c) Nathan Gamble.
(d) Agent Jackson.
9. What does Lee convince the government to do?
(a) Set up a new tactical force.
(b) Give Sidney the reward.
(c) Drop all charges against Sidney.
(d) Create a new computer system.
10. After confronting Gamble, what does Sidney notice in the paper?
(a) Her termination information.
(b) Edward Page's death.
(c) Jason's photo.
(d) A photo of flight 3223.
11. What is relevant about Columbia University?
(a) Jason and Quentin both attended.
(b) It appears the tape was made there.
(c) Both Steven Page and Quentin Rowe attended it.
(d) Steven and Jason both attended.
12. What had they just tried to do?
(a) Turn Sidney in.
(b) Kill Sidney.
(c) Kidnap Sidney.
(d) Blackmail Sidney.
13. What does he give her before he leaves?
(a) His number.
(b) His holster.
(c) Jason's bag.
(d) A hug.
14. Where does Sidney agree to an exchange of her father for the disk?
(a) Chaplain and Main.
(b) Chaplain and Marchant.
(c) Main and Marchant.
(d) The resort.
15. Who does Sidney try to reach at her office?
(a) Henry Wharton.
(b) Jeff Fisher.
(c) Paul Brophy.
(d) Philip Goldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sawyer and Jackson trying to get to?
2. What does Sawyer believe?
3. Who confronts Lee about information that was exchanged between him and Hardy at dinner?
4. Who argues with Sidney about his perspective in this case?
5. What is found next to the bodies in the triple homicide?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)