|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sidney not realize?
(a) She has been followed.
(b) Her father is near.
(c) Jason's voice had been recorded.
(d) Her shoes are cleaner.
2. Where does Sidney settle in?
(a) Jackson Square Guest House.
(b) La Fitte Guest House.
(c) LaFayette Guest House.
(d) Bourbon Guest House.
3. Where does the plane crash?
(a) A town in Washington.
(b) A corn field in Idaho.
(c) A swamp in Mississippi.
(d) A farmer's field in Virginia.
4. Who is Alan Porcher?
(a) Co worker of Tyler Stone.
(b) Security guard.
(c) President of RTG.
(d) Lawyer for Triton.
5. What do Wharton and Sidney both agree on?
(a) That she will not work for him anymore.
(b) That she will give an affidavit.
(c) That she will not work on the CyberCom deal anymore.
(d) That she will hand in her resignation.
6. Who does Sawyer add to the potential suspect list?
(a) Paul Brophy.
(b) Quentin Rowe.
(c) Nathan Gamble.
(d) Vice-Chairman Burns.
7. Who listens in on that conversation and records it?
(a) Frank Hardy.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Paul Brophy.
(d) Her parents.
8. What does Sidney fail to notice for the second time after she leaves Gamble?
(a) Someone has been in her office.
(b) Someone has been in her home.
(c) Someone has been in her car.
(d) Someone has been following her.
9. What happens to the man who sabotaged flight 3223?
(a) He is set for life.
(b) He is buying an Island.
(c) He is killed in his room.
(d) He is going to Europe.
10. Where do Sidney's parents live?
(c) San Diego.
11. Who leads the NTSB investigation?
(a) Arthur Lieberman.
(b) George Kaplan.
(c) Lee Sawyer.
(d) Ray Jackson.
12. What is found in the debris of flight 3223?
(a) The device used to crash it.
(b) The black box.
(c) The cockpit section.
(d) The pilot and co pilot.
13. What does Nathan insist on doing first?
(a) Talking to his lawyer.
(b) Talking to Jason.
(c) Taking time to think about it.
(d) Reviewing CyberCom's information.
14. Who appears to be engaged in subterfuge?
(a) Sidney Archer.
(b) Jason Archer.
(c) Quentin Rowe.
(d) Nathan Gamble.
15. How does he get into her locked office after she leaves?
(a) He has his own key.
(b) He picks the lock.
(c) He breaks the lock.
(d) He bribes the janitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the flight number of the plane Jason is supposed to be on?
2. Where is Jason actually bound for?
3. Which former FBI agent has the firm that holds Triton's external security contract?
4. Who does Sidney find lurking outside her office after she talks to Kay?
5. Who is Lieberman anxious to meet with after the most recent Federal Reserve Board meeting?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)